Chapter 3

March 13, 2018, 7:31

(Kedex's POV) I woke up to the sound of a chopping noise and the smell of burnt pancakes, so I looked out the window. The chopper we found yesterday was flying in the air. Whoa! That was unexpected. I got out of bed and went outside

"Hey, Kedex! We got some gas for a grill we found and some hotdogs, tacos and burgers! And, more gas for the chopper!" Zaylon yelled down at me,"we're gonna go take out some walkers over in the west, you wanna come?"

Blowing up and shooting stuff has always appealed to me so there was no way I could refuse.

"You bet I will!" I yelled and started up the latter they had lowered over the side. As soon as I got in we started for the west (for some reason walkers like west best) side of town. We went searching for a couple of hard challenges like tank walkers and searched for some more food and water. We planned to save some for the chopper trip around town. We looked for canned goods and fresh water. On our way back, Fritz landed the chopper at an abandoned gas station. He filled it with some good gasoline and we headed back to the safe house. When we got back we made a new cake because it was Fritz's birthday and his cake kinda, uh, well...blew up so to speak. Anyway we had a nice party and what not and then prepared our defenses to keep out any walkers that might try to sneak up on us (not that they can but you know what I mean). Well, after that we went to bed and took turns keeping watch. The next morning we had breakfast and just had fun for a bit. We smashed walker faces and shot and blew up other walker faces. And then shot more faces and smashed more faces and for that whole day we smashed a shot and blew up faces. All in all it was pretty uneventful.