Chapter 5

March 22, 2018, 8:36

(Kyo's POV) Well, today was just like all of last week. We stayed in this dude's fort and sniped walkers and just walked around. It's pretty boring, but today I'm planning on getting some friends and just going into the city to take out some walkers and have fun. By the way, I'm Kyo, a Riolu, male and just 13 years old. We stocked up on ammo food and gas for the trip. I got them and the supplies to my truck before anyone noticed. Well we got out and after that we just drove for a while trying to find some walkers to take out.

"Hey guys, we're here!" I yelled over the wind.

We really were. When we crossed the city border, we all got out our guns grenades and what not. When we got downtown, we saw a new walker no one has seen before. We looked at it and it looked like a tank but it just looked bigger and stronger. We took out a couple of miniguns and started blazing lead. Before we knew it, that big dude, ignorant to our guns, grabs a big old rock from the ground and just chucks it at us we all dove out of the truck just in time to see it get crushed by the rock. Man, that dude is strong! I bet I can kill him with a 360 noscope L114 shot to the eye. I shot and I hit him right below the eye. That just made him angrier than he was from the minigun rounds. He then charged us with sonic speed and we barely dodged him and he careened into the truck and blew it up along with himself. The force of the explosion was so powerful (due to the large amount of ammo we had on it) I had to hold onto a picnic bench to avoid being thrown into a building. I caught an RPG that was flung out of the truck and its weight made me fall over. I tried to shoot it but it was just too heavy. So I, well, I accidentally dropped it. When I um, well...dropped it, it shot a missile and it came for Zaylon! Zaylon ran as fast as he could and he ran passed the megatank walker and the missile changed direction just enough to obliterate the megatank! Yay! I murdered somebody! Mom, are you proud of me? Well, after that we had to find a shelter to stay in for the night.