Chapter 20

April 21, 2018, 7:01 a.m.

(Soul's POV) I'm really worried about Fritz and Magda right now. I feel like something bad is going to happen. You'd think that I'm a medicine guy of the team but, no. I'm more than just the doctor in the team. I took on my demon form (I look pretty much what Fritz looks like when he was in the hell realm but slightly darker) and flew into the hell realm. I walked around and tried to find the river of blood but I couldn't and got tired so I sat down and ate some food. I tried to just fly around and hope to see if Magda and the souls are around.

"MAGDA!! HELLO?!" I called out but there was no response. I saw a walking Weavile eating a sandwich and I flew and landed right next to him.

"Smooth landing, dude" The Weavile said, "By the way, my name is Claudio"

"Thanks, man" I replied, "I practice everyday just to see those booties of them girls"

Claudio and I just laughed at my joke.

"Hilarious, man" Claudio said, "I bet you can pick up about 7 seven girls with that one line joke"

"Haha, thanks man. My name's Soul by the way. Have you seen a Zoroark walking by around here somewhere?"

"You mean a smoking hot one? Yeah, she's over there by the gate"

"Thanks man"

I started walking towards the direction which the Claudio pointed at and continued to think about Sidney the Ninetails who was with Fritz a while ago. Damm she got that thicc booty! That waving blond hair is quite the sight, but she's a millionaire just by walking around town with people catcall at her. Anyways, I need to find my much more sexier girlfriend, Magda.

I heard some familiar moans from the gates. I slowly opened the gates and found myself looking at Magda riding Lyncer's hard shaft.

"MAGDA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!???" I yelled at her.

"Soul! I can explain!" Magda responded.

"What's there to explain when I can clearly see it, plain as day? But I'm good enough to give you the benefit of the doubt. Tell me right after you guys put on your clothes"

I waited for them to put on their clothes.

"Lyncer, I thought you were one of my good friends or at least someone who wouldn't make moves on someone you know was taken. What made you think you do this with my girlfriend?"

"I'm sorry, it just......it's just that it's mating season and I just feel lustful for this kind of stuff."

"Keep it in your pants. You could at least choose another girl to mate with. A ruler, especially one who rules over an entire realm should have enough brain cells to think of that. But Magda, why'd you do agree to sinning with him? I thought you were mine, Magda. And I thought you knew that too. Why didn't you just say no? Why did things have to come to this? I am devoted to you! Why couldn't you do the same?"

"He kissed me with his soft lips and I fell for it and then we went to bed like that"

"That's not a good excuse, Magda. Weak."

"What?! Lyncer had a worse excuse than that."

"Speak no more. I don't care. I'mma just......I'mma just leave"

"Leaving me or this place?"

"Both."

As I said, I opened the safe that lets the souls out.