Chapter 18

April 20, 2018 8:50

I yelped and tried to knock the zombie off of me. Several of it's teeth burrowed deeper into the layers of my skin, blood started to rush out from every pierced point. Arrrghhh.......I'm bleeding badly and it just won't stop. I start to succumb from my ailment, my voice keeps faltering.

"HELP!!!" I yelled.

Zombies were still coming towards me. I'm so tired and I feel like I can't move anymore. A puddle of blood appeared beneath my feet. But, I tried my best to fight back. Arrrghhh, I'm so weak. So, I gave up. I fell to the ground, hopeless and devoid of strength, accepting my death. This struggle wasn't meant to be won. And I still can't believe it. Somehow I ended up on the ground, utterly useless. Waiting for Arceus to pick me up. I felt the zombies ripping at my fur and limbs as I just layed there, doing nothing but enduring the pain. Since I had reached the brink of death, I passed out.

Then I heard a voice saying, "DAD!! DAAAAD!!!"

Huh, that voice sounds familiar. I saw the zombies explode in front of me by grenades and get bashed by a baseball bat with nails all over it. Two people followed, sprinting closer to me.

"Dad! Oh, you don't know how glad I am to see you!! The rest of the group is worried about you! Quick! Zaylon, carry my dad to the chopper!"

"OK!" Zaylon responded

"No," I denied. "I've already lost too much blood. I'm not gonna live anymore longer. It's not worth it. You must leave me, now."

The rocks and pebbles of this cave started to fall and an earthquake rumbled and our ears ringed.

"No! I'm not going to leave you alone here! You don't know how hard it has been for me to find You! I can't just leave you, dad! If you're going to die, I'll die with you!"

"Leave! It's too late. I'm already dead. Burn my body before I die. But, please remember that I will always love you and no matter what happens in between us. *Cough* I left several billion dollars under the... *Dies*

(Kyo's POV) "NOOOOO!!! Where are the dollars?! I need to know, man! WHERE ARE THEY??!!" I knelt there, shaking my dad, but his only response was silence. Zaylon yelled as he lifted Fritz's dead body by yanking his shirt. Kedex used his teleporter to get us out of hell. We got back with the group and gathered around.

I just stood there, crying. Cecilia was hugging me as tight as she could and hope for the best that Arceus can bring my dad back to life. Cecilia is crying like I've never seen her this emotional and sad before. I hugged her back to comfort her and she smiled at me.

"*Sobs* T-thank you, K-Kyo. But, no one can fix my heart except for Fritz."

We all guided her back to our camp with the dead body of Fritz. Fritz exactly told us before he died that we should burn his body after he dies but Cecilia and I are latching on to him.

"Can you guys please let go of Fritz's body?" Iori said.

"NOO!!" Cecilia and I exclalimed, "We love him too much to let him go"

"Hey, you have to listen to what he said if you loved him." Khriz retaliated.

"Are yall retarded?" Soul asked loudly, "Ya know, I can bring him back to life with this medicine, right?"

I looked at myself like a fluffin' idiot for forgetting that we have Soul who can revive people from the dead. Soul started to reach into his backpack and grabbed a defibrillator out of his backpack instead of a medicine. He shocked Fritz a couple of times while Cecilia was pleading for Fritz to come back to her.

"Please, come back Fritz! If you die....." Cecilia pleaded.

"In which he already is" Zaylon said.

"Zaylon! You don't know how hard it was to cope with his disappearance! Don't make my life harder than it already is!" Cecilia glared angrily at Zaylon for a moment and then continued pleading towards Fritz.

"If you can't wake up from this death," Cecilia continued, "then I'm going to kill myself."

We all gasped as Soul quickly cranks up the electricity in the defibrillator and yells, "CLEAR!!"

"Guys, we have a problem" Kedex points out, "Fritz's soul is taken by the devil just like Hayden's and Antonio's. It's taken just by going through hell. We're gonna have to go through hell to save his soul, Hayden's and Antonio's".

"But, we don't want our souls to be taken." Zaylon said.

"We need someone edgy. Like one who is colored black and red. They are"

We all turned and looked at Magda the Zoroark.