Chapter 23

January 15, 2018, 12:00 P.M.

(Lyncer's POV) There isn't a lot of souls in my realm! I don't have a single demon to be my buddy for the rest of my life. Kyle isn't really friends with me that much. Since he's half guardian to Arceus, we don't have much in common. Magda won't really listen to my words. And yet, I'm still a virgin. Arceus is so selfish to have so many guardians and angels with him and he won't share any with me! Lemme just reach the overworld. Gaah! It's so bright! Rrgh, let's just find a soul that I drag to hell. Is that another Lucario? I hope this guy is better than Kyle.

"Hey, man. Howl you doin?" I greeted.

"Hey, man. I'm doing great! I'm just walking to the gym" the Lucario said.

"Cool, I love a good workout. Do you happen to have a girlfriend?"

"Umm, yeah. It's kind of a weird question to ask but, yeah I do. She's at some friend's house, and my son is at school right now"

Huh, this guy is really nice and gullible. I can drain the memories out of this guy and his family.

"You seem like a fun guy! I'm pretty sure everyone gets along with you in a quick second!"

"Thanks!"

Everything is going as planned. I will drain the memories out of this guy and once I do, I can connect their relatives and drain them too.

"Hey, I gotta go. I realized that I need to do something real quick"

"Sure"

We did a high five and a brofist and once we touched fingers in the brofist, I grabbed his hand and put my other hand on his and head and drained his memory out of his brain. He's such a nice guy though, I kinda feel bad. As I drained memory out of his brain, I start to think about about what is in his brain. Oh wow, his son is adorable and his girlfriend is pretty hot I gotta say. I removed memory from his girlfriend Cecilia and somehow, I can't remove his son's mind.

(Kyo's POV) Weeeee!!!!! This is fun! Hanging upside down in the pull-up bar is one of my favorite things to do! Yeonwoo! Neal! Jonathan Ly! Come join me!

(Lyncer's POV) Okay, I managed just to pull a little bit out. Might as well take out the memory of the father and mother. Alas, this guy is so powerful! How is his powers so strong? I'm just taking a bit of his powers as well as his memory. I feel so strong! I can start a radiation of zombies. I'mma go back to hell and see if there's a duplicate of Fritz in this realm.

"Welcome, Fritz! Welcome to your new home!"

"Get out of my way, scrub"

Success! This guy is the duplicate of Fritz but the evil version of him. He's the perfect body shape of Fritz but his colors. The black lines around his face are red. The main blue color of his fur is black. His chest used to be beige, now it's black with a big red tattoo on his chest that looks the same as Orochi's from King of Fighters. I'll call Fritz "Banana"

"Well, this is interesting" Fritz commented, "I have this amazing power to summon zombies......"

"You're welcome" I responded.

"Get out of my way!!"

"Geez, you don't have to be so mad"

"I said get OUT!!"

He used aura sphere against me and I was knocked back to a wall.

"I'll rip out your intestines and tear them apart if you get in my way ever again!!"

I sat down as I watched as he walks up, out of hell and summoned zombies all around the world.