Chapter 19

April 21, 2018, 6:30 a.m.

(Magda's POV) "Sure" I said, "This could be interesting"

I always loved to go on adventures and kill some zombies. That's what Soul loves to do which is one of the reasons why I loved him. I jumped into the hole of hell with a shotgun, grenades, an Iphone X and my clothes are just like the character "Angel" from King of Fighters. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called Kedex.

"Hey, Kedex" I said, "Do you know where's the souls at?"

"It's right by the river of blood"

"Gosh, it's so dark and gloomy down here! It's all so cool and edgy too!"

"Yeah, well, cookie butter oreos are good as well"

"Do you think there's any dangers around here?"

"There's two guys guarding the souls, I believe"

"Gotcha"

I kept on walking through the darkness until I saw the river of blood and I used the RPG to launch myself over the river. You'd think that I'd die from that but hey, I'm a Pokemon with stupid logic just like every other Pokemon. I think I see the two guys Kedex was talking about. They're both a male Weavile and a Darkrai (What? There's nothing wrong with assuming other people's genders!). I went towards them with a walk that always seems to attract a lot of men.

"Holy fluff man," I listened to the Darkrai whisper to Weavile, "That one shawty Zoroark is THICC as fluff"

"That's your type? Whatever, I guess" The Weavile responded.

"What are you? Gay? Hol up. Finna talk to this funbags and finesse her so bad. I'mma go talk to her, okay?"

Huh, so that Darkrai think that he's a hot p*mp that can hit on girls that easily? I'll beat the crap out of him for that. But, first, I need to take it nice and easy.

"Hey boys, how are you guys doin'? You're looking hot today, Darkrai!"

"Ummm, hey giiiiirl" He said blushingly. Easy target. "You're lookin' real snatched; nice work"

Ohmygosh this guy is embarrassing. "How about come over here and give mama a little kiss, hmm?" I said in a seducingly calm voice.

"Don't mind if I do, senorita."

As got he closer I kicked him in the you-know-what.

"Ugh, finally someone done the deed., that guy was so annoying. You're free to go, I won't tell anyone, cause I ain't no narc." The Weavile said.

"Thanks" I gave him a kiss on the cheek just because he was nice and cuddly.

"Daheck, you broad? "

I walk through this gigantic hallway and at the end of it is a big throne. A Lycanroc sat there and watched me slowly walk towards him.

"Well, well, well. Welcome back to the whore house, Magda!" the Lycanroc announced.

"Where are the souls, Lyncer?" I yelled at him.

"Now, now. We are not in a rush, are we? Obviously you are, but we can take our time to calm down, shall we?"

"NO! I need to save my friends and my boyfriend from this edgy and cool realm."

"Oh. You've left me for a new boyfriend? Why would you ever downgrade, unless you're desperate? "

"He's a much stronger and nicer guy than you. He's the perfect one for me!"

"Oh really?" He said in a soft voice.

He starts to walk towards me slowly as I prepped my gun at him on my right side. He uses his left hand to put down my gun and his right hand gently on my chin. Then, he slowly kisses me. I slowly succumb into his soft lips until he put his left hand on my chest.

"Get away from me, you perv!" I yelled at him as I push him away.

"What? Didn't you like the kiss, Magda?"

I blushed and looked down at myself after the fact that I actually liked it. I let him kiss me again and this time, I let him strip down my clothing as I caressed his crotch.