Chapter 24

January 15, 2018 5:00 P.M.

(Fritz's POV) Aaarrrggghhh, I'm feeling quite dizzy. Wait, where am I? What is this? Everything is just darkness except for a big lake. A GIANT lake. I touched it and I saw three reflections from different dimensions. One was a Lucario but in normal form; not anthropomorphic. Wait, is that Kyle? Yeah, it's Kyle alright. He was in outer space when our planet was nuked by a gas that changed all of us Pokemon into anthropomorphic ones. The second is some kind of Ninetales but with brown fur, one tail and cartoonish looking than the other guys. The third is..........a blue and white creature. I'm very curious about this guy. Is he another creature from another universe?

Hello?" I yelled out over the lake, "Can anyone hear me?"

The blue and white figure walk out of the lake on his reflection.

"Hello there?" It responded.

"Hey, man" I replied, "Who are you? You look different from my universe"

"I'm quite curious too"

"Hi, Quite! I'm Fritz"

We both just laughed at that horrible joke I've just made.

"Haha, okay, you got me there. My name is Wiffy Wolf. You can just call me Frost because I don't like my name"

"Why don't you like your name?"

"The author who created us gave me this name since 2013 because he was inspired by Five Nights at Freddy's and he made me as one of his FNAF oc. He has gotten over that fandom and remodeled and colored me each 9 months. Now, it's 2017 in the author's world and 2018 in our worlds.. I went from a robot that is an anthropomorphic grey wolf with brown ripped shorts to a blue and white anthropomorphic wolf with black and blue hair, plain white shirt, dark blue jeans and blue and white Nikes. Call me Frost because we like to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3"

"Wow, that's so cool. I just began as this way. Magenta jacket, blue jeans and black Adidas. Maybe you can call me Price"

"Haha, yeah! That would be great!"

"I could call Lyncer the name Soap and Erizio the name Yuri"

"Have you ever heard of animals?"

"No, I have not. Have you ever heard of Pokemon?"

"A little bit. Pokemon has been created because animals existed"

"Can you please tell me more about animals?"

"Sure"

He starts to ramble about animals and what they do. They seem like a downgrade of Pokemon but hey, they are our creators. As our conversation continues, I notice the Lucario and the Ninetales come out of the lake.

"Hello~!" The Lucario welcomed, "I'm Kyle V-rep"

"And I'm Bambric Hia" The NInetales said.

"We are the Artificial & Natural!!" They said in unison.

"So, who's the fox? And you too?" Wiffy asked.

"He's Bambric and his nicknames are Bambi and Artificial. The reason why he's called Artificial because he's actually a robot" Kyle answered.

"He's Natural and he's a Lucario who can transform into anything like I can" Bambi added.

We all started having a great conversation about telling stuff about each other and lots of stuff in common. We also came up with funny jokes. Then, we all got tired and decided to hit the hay. When I woke up, I wasn't next to the lake anymore. I was back in my own house. I started hearing groaning noises outside my house and that told me to nail the boards against my door.