Chapter 8

April 2, 2018, 0:20

(Hayden's POV) I got a few friends back at my apartment. Women find them cute and when they evolve, they find them handsome.. Me, I prefer to be single. Us men, never understand women. I don't understand fujoshi either, with their obsession for yaoi. There was this one girl from middle school, and she was a tad too obsessed about being the ultimate fujoshi. It was terrifying. Heh, I like this kid Rioku. He's nice and funny and likes a good fight. Well anyway I got him and his friends into an apartment and tried to help them as much as I could. Walkers are crawling' all over this abandoned ghost city. It's all I can do to keep them from coming' in the front door. So far Kyo's the only one conscious, it seemed like Fritz cushioned his fall. Zaylon and Kedex are both mumbling in their sleep which I take as a good sign. But, Adrean seemed like he's in a coma I think he might of hit something on the way down. I Eh, nobody likes him. Anyways, I went to my weapons locker and grabbed a couple of assault rifles, a shotgun, a sniper and several grenades. I gave Kyo the sniper and some grenades and put him on sniper duty. I kept trying to get Kedex, Zaylon and Fritz to wake up, Kedex and Zaylon woke up but Fritz didn't. Kyo came in and held a chocolate bar over Fritz's head and his eyes shot open and he snatched the chocolate bar from his son. I gave Kedex a Ak-47 and Zaylon his favorite weapon obviously a ppsh-41 and Fritz a L115. Kyo just has a small Uzi.

"Aww, look at little Kyo and his small little Uzi!" Kedex teased

"I will kill you and tear your guts apart!" Kyo said creepily, with a creepy face and dark eyes.

"Whoa, calm down!" Kedex said frightened.

Then, I heard Kedex's stomach grumbling.

"I'm hungry" He said.

Just then a banging sound came from the front door. Fritz looked through the peephole and saw zombies.

"Everyone get your guns!" he yelled while sprinting into the kitchen. I grabbed my dual SMGs and aimed them at the entrance of the kitchen. Luckily walkers aren't strong so it took them a while to break down the door. Then Adrean finally woke up and he said he would not die without a fight. Adrean grabbed some c4 and strapped it to himself and jumped out of the window and kamakazie the walkers. The walkers then blew up with Adrean. That was the last time we ever saw Adrean after all the times he helped he was gone. Well it's not like we died. Maybe Adrean did but we are safe. Then we heard screaming from outside but it was a high pitched scream not like any of us in the group. Because we are men. We saw three random people running from a megatank walker screaming their heads off. Literally. One dude's head just fell off while he was running! We all ran out the door to help and shot some walkers while running. Then, we found the glory, a megatank holding some stolen guns! It had 4 miniguns and a rocket propelled grenade launcher, just enough for all 5 of us to use! Then, we quickly got on it and rode off to the horizon. They see us rollin' they hatin'!