Chapter 22

April 23, 2018, 11:11 P.M.

(Cecilia's POV) Gee, my sister is in love with that perv? Let me just ask more from Kedex to see if Kyle is the right man for Sidney.

"So, can you please continue with your sentnce, please?" I asked.

"Kyle is one of the guardians of Arceus" Kedex continued, "Blessed by the holy spirits, Kyle colors are not blue and black; they're white and gold back then. His eyes are shining blue unlike every other Lucarios out there. He guards Arceus by standing beside him and looked everywhere to protect thy god. He had golden wings and a golden sace"

"What's a sace?"

"Kyle made his own sword but he mashed it with other swords. He took his sword, and connected it to another sword and repeated the process over and over again until it looked like a hollow airplane wind engine if you were to look at it at the top. With this weapon, he can slash things and make it turn into dust. Thus, he stops fights and robberies around worlds and find dead bodies and bring it back to life. If the dead person has done mostly sins in his/her life, Kyle brings that body to hell. One time, Kyle brought a sinful dead body to hell and Lyncer grabbed Kyle. Arceus came in and Lyncer and Arceus went into a great war. Kyle was told to stay back because Arceus cared about him. Lyncer was sick and tired of the lack of souls in his hell realm. Then, when they were badly hurt, they compromised and Kyle was no longer a guardian of Arceus but roams around the lands of earth. Alas, Kyle changed into the normal, mortal Lucario color palette and stripped away from his wings and sace. Everybody would never believe him that he was a guardian of Arceus so he became friends with everyone around the world. Yet, he is so kind that people protected and cared for him and loved him as Kyle did the same for them"

Wow, I guess Kyle really is the right man for Sidney. That Lucario has gone through a lot of stuff.

"There's another epic story of Kyle that I would tell you but right now, we've got zombies to take care of" Kedex said.

I turned around and saw millions of zombies right behind us. Kedex, Sidney, Kyle, Bambi and I ran picked up our guns from the tents and blasted some zombies are coming right at us. There's too many! They're too resistant and fast. Somehow Bambi took out a walkie-talkie out of his pocket and Kyle started to howl loudly. Suddenly, I felt the ground shaking. Tanks and aircraft ran down and exploded a bunch of trees in front of us and fired, run over, flamed, killed, terrorized and blasted half of the zombies in front of us. Aircrafts went at 700 mph in the air, dropping nukes every 20 feet and tanks are literally spamming rockets and minigun rounds into those zombies. Then, the tanks and aircrafts ejected out Pokemon out of the crafts and started using their powers against the zombies. Arcanines nuked areas and turning them into ashes and suicunes freezing zombies so other pokemon can smash those zombies into bits and pieces. Mewtwos made gigantic spirit bombs everywhere and darkrais deployed black holes. It was total mayhem.

"This is what I mean by 'Artificial and Natural'" Kedex said.

I was surprised by the force Bambi and Kyle caused to the zombies. The whole horizon in front of us is literally teared down with no doubt that even a single zombie is left walking. The crafts didn't even have a single scratch and not a single Pokemon is hurt. Then, all of the Pokemon just went back to the fort.

"I'm completely mind-blown about what just happened" Sidney said.

"Wow, me too. So, tell me more about Natural, Kedex?" I asked.

"I can tell about myself" Kyle said.

"Sure tell me more about your stories"

"I'm half guardian, half devil. I have one wing that has angelic golden feathers and the other is a rough, black feathery one. My top is a white, tight and regular shirt that shows off my pecs and my bottoms are a black, leather pant that has a bondage strip at the shins. I wear red metal gloves and shoes that are like Hwoarang's. On my right side of my face is white and gold and the other side is black and dark blue. On my right hand is the sace Kedex was talking about and the left is a devil sacrifice ritual sickel that contains waves of blood. I can unleash them right now. Do you want to see?"

"That would be awesome!"

He did what I said and, HOLY SHIZZLE! HE LOOKS TERRIFYING AND AWESOME AND ANGELIC AT THE SAME TIME!! Also, his pecs, muscular arms, unique clothing and cute face and hairstyle make him look handsome~!

"Arceus christ, you look so cool and scary!" Sidney and I said.

"Thanks!" Kyle responded.

"That's my boyfriend right there" Sidney pointed out, "Aren't you jealous, sweety?"

That actually broke my heart that my brain mentioned about Fritz being dead. "No, my boyfriend is chosen to be a god"

As I said that, Fritz's dead body is lifted up to the heavens.