Chapter 14

April 13, 2018, 8:55

(Cecilia's POV) I LOVED THAT LUCARIO. And now, he reached the stairway to heaven. I'm left behind; I'm alone in the universe without him. He was so kind to me! He always cared for me and he said he even loved me. At least I hope... I'm so damaged! *Sobs* I should just move on with my life. Live a future without him. At least Zaylon is trying to take care of me. He once took me to adventure the woods and even tried to hold my hand. But I swiftly moved my hand away. He is really sweet, but I kinda like Fritz a bit more. I'm starting to like Zaylon though, even though I don't want to.

"Hey" Kyo said. "Why are you so sad?"

"Oh, it's just that Fritz is gone and I loved him." I replied.

For some reason, he went on his arms and legs and crawled around in circles and then on me with his tongue out. "Bork! I'm a puppy! I can run around like a retard and lay on your lap and scratch it!"

I laughed. I knew he was trying to cheer me up. It was kinda funny too.

"Aww, look at you, you lil', adorable furball!" I chuckled.

"Thank you and you're welcome. I'mma go climb a tree, okay?"

"Hey, I want to climb a tree too!"

We both climbed up a high tree and looked around. We saw 4 walkers but Kyo 360-noscope-headshotted-frontflip-backflip-quad-salchow-barrel-roll-shock charge-grenade-two missing shotgun rounds-several missing SMG rounds-with a spin-quad-in-one-shot them and climbed back up the tree. Then, Kyo saw something that caught his attention.

"Oh, I found a lost Umbreon, Jolteon and Pikachu!" He exclaimed.

"Let's go meet them!" I said.

We did as we said and greeted the eeveelutions.

"Hi! I'm Khriz P. Baekon!" Said the Pikachu.

"Hello! I'm Iori Dabcat!" Greeted the Umbreon.

"Hey! I'm Antonio Schwarm!" The Jolteon butted in.

They seem pretty nice. Cris is pretty hyperactive( I could tell because he has a scary hockey mask and a very bloody modified hockey stick that looks like a halberd and he was very jumpy), Antonio has a Rubik's cube and a tomahawk. As for Iori he has a bloody chainsaw. They all look pretty cute, but looks can be deceiving. Anyways, we continued on our trip our way back to the camp. I still miss Fritz. I'm just gonna stay in tent for a while.

"Hey, sis" Magda said as she walked in. "We got enough resources for a few months. Pretty cool, right?"

"Yeah, I guess" I responded with a sullen tone.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"It's just....I lost Fritz. I loved him and now he's gone"

"Oh, I'm sad to hear that. I never knew that you actually loved him"

"Well, now you know"

"Maybe you should move on"

"No, I just can't. But, I can still feel him in my heart that he's still alive. Sounds pretty crazy, right?"

"Well, I'mma go exploring. Wanna come with me?"

"Sure."

I went exploring with my sister down the cliff. We grabbed one of our grappling hooks and attached it to the nearest rock. We climbed down the rope with I have a crossbow(Me) and a sharp katana(Magda). We were patrolling the woods and we found some rocks that looked oddly suspicious. So we took them back to base camp to inspect them and we found something amazing. Some nether-red and magma rocks lying along the ground. Then, we walked up to this area where there are no trees. Just a giant empty spot in the middle of the forest. When I checked it out I saw a big hole. There seemed to be an endless drop to a orange bright light down at the bottom. Antonio came up behind us running and jumped down the hole.

"HEY, DO A FLIP!" Chris screamed and Antonio did what he was told.

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllloooooooooooo..............." then, suddenly his whoops were cut off.