Chapter 6

March 23, 2018, 7:01

(Fritz's POV) Woo! Killing zombies is fun! Also, this little Kyo kid is awesome! He keeps me entertained, really energetic and is really good at football! Also, he's the same species as me! He also got this lucky shot at some huge tank walker we called a megatank, and it blew it up! Wow! Well anyway, I like this kid now, he is just so fun! I bet we can train him to be a master walker-killer just like us. But, I really need to be careful of him. He's just 13 years old. He's too young for this type of stuff. But, I want him to be a strong survivor to defend himself some walkers. A strong kid to hold a bat and smash through a horde of zombies.

"Hey!" Kyo yelled at my face, scaring me. "Are you daydreaming?"

"Yeah," I said. "I was thinking about how awesome you are."

"Hehe," He chuckled. "Thanks! I want to kill some zombies! Do you have a baseball bat?"

See what I mean? This kid is totally AWESOME!

"Sure," I said. "There are hammer and nails over there if you want to spice it up."

"Sick!" He yelled.

Man, I love this kid! I wish he was my son. Also, I wish I had a wife too. Maybe a Zoroark or Ninetails, who knows? I'm just busy killing walkers instead of finding the right woman for me.

"Yo, buffy." Adrean called me. "We need your strength to carry this thing right here.

"Alright" I said.

We got back on the helicopter with all of the supplies we need. My men, the kid and I are going to kill all of the walkers in a certain city so the Pokemon have something to live in. We went to some buildings and just went gangsta on some walkers. But, then, in the middle of the night, we ran out of gas.

"Men, we need to jump out of the chopper!" Kedex yelled, gripping the rails as the chopper spiraled down to earth.

I jumped out of the helicopter with Kyo at my hands followed by the rest of the team. I fell onto the top of a nearby building and all I heard before going into a coma was a familiar voice of a 12 year old yelling, "Dad?!"