Chapter 4

March, 15, 2018 1:29

(Adrean's POV) I've been thinkin' about somethin'! Maybe there's some survivors out there! Probably ain't, 'cause we got practically everyone out there. But, hey, it's an encouraging' thought. Well anyway I heard some noise and well, I quietly went to check it out so my friends don't wake up. AAAAgghhh, crap! There's walkers in the living room! *Shooting*RATA-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT!

"HAHAHA! TAKE THAT YOU MUTATED...DUDES! HAHAHA! DIE DIE...DIE ALREADY!"

By this time I don't care about the noise or who wakes up, I just like seeing walkers fall apart before my eyes.

"Adrean WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Screamed Kedex.

"I'm sorry, but there were walkers in the livin' room. So I pumped there guts full of lead,"

"Oh, well, uh, thanks I geuss." Kedex thanked.

"Well can you not use a knife and not go guns ablazin" Fritz complained.

Eventually they went to sleep and I am keeping watch. I got so tired cause all I see is one walker after another pass by our safe house. I'm gonna to shoot one with a silencer, aye. *Shot* TAT. Darn the silencer didn't work. And I thought this was a military silencer.

"ADREAN!" everyone shouted.

They walked up to my lookout post and we saw something crazy. Before our eyes we could see tanks one by one come to them. We all got out their guns but when we saw what was outside waiting for us, we realized we had to get to the chopper

"Quick, get to the chopper!" Fritz said in his best Arnold schwarzenegger impersonation.

"DID YOU SEE THAT!" Zaylon shouted

"I think we all saw what that was!" Kedex yelled, already running to the chopper.

"Nine!" I exclaimed.

We all sprinted over to the chopper and got on. We traveled over cities and found them all infected with stupid and stinky dudes walking around like idiots. No Pokemon likes being captured by humans so everyone escaped to the woods. Luckily, not one was caught in this infection. Right now, they are being protected by a Yungoos' wall and some strong dudes like Mewtwos, Darkrais, Greninjas and more. But, we are the ones who weren't noticed, the ones who are left behind. And, you know what I say? Awesome! Because, this is a whole new sport for me! You have to carry a deadly weapon in your hands and pull the trigger to blast someone's head for full satisfaction!