Chapter 13

April 6, 2018, 21:46

(Kyo's POV) When he said Peterson's Donuts, the sound of a bowling ball dropping on the ground played in my head. I just ate some poisonous donuts. I had stayed up practically all night before I came to a decision. I went to Soul because he's a great doctor or medic or whatever, for some medicine. I yelled out to the whole camp that the donuts we are eating are actually poisonous. We all panicked except for Soul who then gave all of us medicine. Well almost all of us, Jaden went untreated because Soul didn't have enough medicine. He quickly tried to make another medicine but it was too late. Jaden already started mutating and his skin started shedding and he coughed out blood. Then he started growling. Jaden started walking towards Cecilia and Kyo. Hayden the MLG Blaziken quickly grabbed his knife and killed Jaden.

"I'm so sorry, Jaden, my friend. But, I had to do what's the best for us. At least, you're in a better place now." Jaden's carcass fell to the ground.

I felt sorry for Jaden. Fritz purposely did a couple of weak punches on Hayden for Hayden to feel guilty. Hayden could not feel any pain but feel painfully guilty for what he has done. Then Hayden took the knife he used to kill Jaden and buried it beside Jaden. He then jumped off a cliff. Fritz tried to grab his hand to catch him but Hayden's weight accidentally dragged Fritz over the cliff with him!

"Nooooo!!! Fritz!!" Cecilia cried, running over to the cliffside. "Fritz!"

She faced back to us. "He's holding on, but... Fritz, grab my hand! "

"Cecilia. There's no way. Hayden and I would still fall. " I could hear Cecilia's cries.

"I still want to say that I love you! Don't leave me now!!"

"Goodbye. I love you too, and don't forget it."

I could hear Fritz and Hayden plummeting to the ground.

Zaylon patted her back. I could tell he was trying to comfort her but also change her mind on loving him instead of Fritz.. How disgusting.

(A week later) (Lyncer's POV) Ahh, my red, dark and gloomy underworld. A perfect place for the malicious dead souls to linger about. Oh, I have appeared to have forgotten to introduce myself. How could I forget? I'm Lyncer the Lycanroc, king of the underworld. The supreme god of the evil and dead souls. However, not everything is perfect here. A new dent appeared on my ceiling! Anyways, I need to fix that dent in the ceiling of my room. Let's see... I could probably summon a screwdriver by calling it. Because of course, everyone obeys me.

"Accio de banana Screwdriver." No screwdriver was in sight. Perhaps I didn't summon it properly? " SCREWDRIVER! " Where's my screwdriver? Bonk. A-oh! A screwdriver was in my hands. Alright. It's time to fix this unwanted dent. Here we g-AAAAHHHH!!!

Ploof! Why did a living MLG Blaziken and a prosthetic-armed Lucario drop in here? Oh how wonderfully marvelous...they're unconscious. Wait, could this be Fritz? He's a friend of my brother, Soul!