Chapter 25

April 24, 2018, 12:00 A.M.

(Kyo's POV) "Do you know anything about Sidney or seen her yet?" I asked Donovan.

"No, what those she look like?"

"A soft-served ice cream"

"Hahahah! No, really, what does she actually look like?"

"She's a Ninetales with fur so soft, beautiful and elegant that I like to call her a soft-serve ice cream. She's got that treasure big and all the boys fall for her"

"What do you mean by treasure?"

"You know what I mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"Ohhohooh. Dayum, she sounds sexy!"

"I know, right?"

"So, where's Westfield mall around here?" Clade asked.

"It's around here" Donovan responded.

When we reached the mall, Donovan was shopping through Target for food while Clade and I are just playing in the playground area. While I was on the teeter totter, having fun with Clade, I noticed that there was a store that has a silhouette of a Darkrai. I told Clade to come with me to see this person.

"Hello?" Clade asked.

"Hai~!" The lights turned on as it showed a male Darkrai snorting in cocaine in his nostrils, "Do you want some cocaine, little kids?"

"No thank you. What's your name and how did you survive the zombie apocalypse?"

"My name is Sheena and I just sit here smoking weed, mah dood. Here, try some weed. Your parents are not here so take some"

"Ummm........sure......"

We left with the weed and Sheena just shot himself in the head with a shotgun. I swear I heard him whisper "Persona." just before he shot himself.

"Nani!?!?!" Clade exclaimed.

Weird. Anyways, we decided to just blast some zombies that in our way. I am holding a grenade launcher, first aid kit, molotov, adrenaline shot, flashlight and a magnum. Clade is wielding a M-16, chainsaw, pipe bomb, a flashlight, defibrillator and pain pills. We're both going out Left 4 Dead 2 style. Donovan came back carrying a bunch of food and Kedex in the shopping the cart.

"Dude!" Kedex exclaimed, "You should have seen what happened!"

"What happened?" I asked.

"So I found zombies around the clothes aisle because they needed new clothes and they chased after me so I ran to Donovan. I'm pretty quick so the zombies were across the building from us. Donovan placed kitchen utensils all over the shopping carts like knives and spatulas in the kitchen aisle while I was trying to wear army clothes, splattered black paint all over my face and grabbed akimbo railguns. I stuffed the cart with gun mags and pillows and I jumped in it. Donovan started running around as fast as he can while pushing the cart and I was shooting around like a maniac! I was killing so many zombies that we were covered in blood!"

"Woah! That sounds so cool!"

We walked back to the forest, still the same, killing zombies and trudging along the boring roads. *Sigh* I wish my dad and mom are still together. Wait, who's mom again? (Long pause)

"Kyo, is there something wrong with you?" Donovan questioned me.

"DUDE!!" I yelled to respond, "My mom is Cecilia and my dad is Fritz! And they forgot that they were together before just like!"

Not realizing that I'm tired, I ran back to the camp and found my dad floating up in the air, golden light surrounding him. Arceus was calling for him.

"Mom!" I yelled at Cecilia.

"Why are you calling me mom, Kyo?" Cecilia responded.

"Because you're mom, I'm your son, my dad is Fritz and your boyfriend is Fritz!"

Cecilia paused and thinks for a moment.

"It's alright, my son" She responded calmly, "Your father is going to heaven"

Zombies were coming into our way and there about like infinite amount of zombies coming towards us. Soul, Kedex, Sidney, Iori, Cecilia, Kyle, Bambi, Donovan, Magda, Zaylon, Antonio, Khriz and I got ourselves ready for this battle. Claudio, Lyncer and Hayden jumped out of hell.

"I'm sick and tired of being a servant in hell!" Claudio exclaimed.

"I'm finally free" Hayden declares as he transforms into a Mega Blaziken.

"Don't get your hopes up just yet, Clone Blood Fritz is angrier than ever" Lyncer warned us, "I'm helping you guys just to retain that monster"

Behind the hordes and in the sky was a red circle that faced towards us. Lines filled in that circle and it looked like the Devil Pentagram. A figure came out of the Pentagram and it was Fritz's blood clone, all colored in only red and black holding a scythe.