Chapter 15

Shayne:

I knocked on the door softly three times. The door opened to reveal a pair of wide eyes staring back at me.

"Shayne!" Olivia said.

She ran and jumped on me like a monkey as I laughed. After multiple pecks on my face and neck, she dropped down and pulled me into a tight hug as I smiled. I thought she was going to squeeze the life out of me before she let go.

"I missed you" She said.

"I was only gone for two days" I teased.

"It felt like two weeks" Olivia said.

"I missed you too" I said giving her a peck on the cheek.

She pulled me into her apartment and shut the door. I let my bag drop down to the ground. I hadn't told her or anyone that I was already here. I wanted to suprise Olivia and it worked. She looked happy to see me.

"I thought you didn't get back until later today" Olivia said.

"I caught an earlier flight to suprise you" I said.

"I'm glad you did" She said smiling.

Olivia began to slowly shed off my jacket. After my jacket was gone she tugged at my shirt. I helped her and took my shirt off myself. She kissed my lips and then trailed down my chest with kisses. As she tugged at my belt, I stopped her. She looked at me confused.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"As much as I enjoy your advances, it wouldn't be fair for me to let you start with me" I said.

"But I want to" She said tugging at my belt again.

"I left you so I feel like I owe you" I said holding her hands.

"It's ok Shayne" She said.

"No, I want make you feel appreciated first" I said gripping at her shirt.

"Fine, but only if I get to return the favor" She said guiding my hands as she took her shirt off.

I smiled and kissed her again while we backed up to her bedroom. Our bodies became one as we were against her door. Just as I unlocked her door the worst thing that could of happened, happened. There was a knock at the door.

"Shit" Olivia said.

"What do we do?" I said.

"Hide" She said quickly.

Olivia grabbed her shirt and hurriedly put it back on. I went into her room and closed the door. Hopefully whoever was at the door wouldn't suspect anything. I placed my ear to the door to listen in.

"Heyyy" Olivia said to the mystery person.

"Hey, you ready to go?" A female voice said.

"What are you talking about Court?" Olivia asked.

"We were supposed to go shopping" Courtney said.

"Oh I uh, I forgot to tell you that I can't" Olivia said.

"Oh, why what's up?" Courtney asked.

"I'm busy with uh cleaning" Olivia said.

"Looks like it" Courtney said laughing.

"What do you mean!?" Olivia said startled.

"Uh nothing I just meant you left your shirt on the floor" Courtney said.

"What are you talking about?" Olivia said.

"That shirt over there" Courtney said.

Oh shit. I just realized that I left my shirt on the ground out there. If she realizes it's mine then I'm screwed.

"Oh yeah, I uh must've dropped it there" Olivia lied.

"Since when did you get a Hawaiian shirt?" Courtney asked.

"I uh got it last week" Olivia lied again.

"You need help?" Courtney asked.

"Sorry, I don't mean to be rude but I like to clean in private" Olivia said.

"Oh, ok, I'll see you tomorrow?" Courtney said.

"Sure" Olivia said.

I heard the door shut and footsteps in my direction. I backed up from the door and sat down on the bed. Olivia opened the door with my shirt in her hand.

"I think you forgot this" She said giggling.

"Thanks" I said chuckling.

I took my shirt and started to put it back on. Olivia stopped me as I was putting it on.

"I didn't say put it back on yet" She said as she moved in front of me.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

Olivia gently pushed me down onto her bed and got on top of me. She gave me a passionate kiss on the mouth before separating for air. Without words even being spoken, I knew what she had in mind.