Philip's biography

PHILIP- 25 years old

Childhood

Philip’s parents came to the United States from Germany when he was two, then died in a car crash a few years later. Both Philip and his brother Cale were put into the system. Their experiences as foster children were better than most because they were kept together, and supported each other through it. Cale always protected and looked out for Philip no matter what happened.

Adolescence

A family adopted Philip when he was a young teen, but not his brother because they could see Philip’s massive intelligence. His foster parents never really understood the point of being parents, focusing more on Philip’s successes and failures than giving him love and affection. They usually didn’t go out and have fun because they thought Philip was too old for such things. In reality Philip craved all the fun things he never got the chance to do as a child, but was too shy to admit it. He spent a lot of time alone on his computer, and eventually learned the intricacies of it, creating simple programs in his spare time. Later on Philip’s foster father discovered gay porn on his computer, and suddenly instead of a positive, Philip was viewed as a disappointment and a liability. His father insisted that Philip stop his habits, to which Philip quickly agreed. However, whenever Philip would predictably slip up and his father found out, his father would become enraged and physically abuse him. His mother decided to pretend as though Philip didn’t exist most of the time. This went on for some time, until Cale suddenly appeared at Philip’s window. Cale asked if Philip wanted to leave, and they promptly ran away together. For a long time they traveled together, Cale doing odd jobs for cash and living in motels. Philip, however, was happy with this, as it was the most peaceful time of his life thus far.

Early Adulthood

During Philp’s and Cale’s time together, Cale started displaying some disturbing symptoms. Philip didn’t understand what was going on or how to handle it. All he knew was that when he tried to talk to Cale about it, Cale would go ballistic and Philip got very scared. He decided ignore what was going on, which further cemented how he dealt with his problems- withdrawing. During this time Cale burned Philip in the attempt to get rid of a demon. A couple of months after Cale began to go insane, they found the flock and they found him through an associate of Joanna’s. Joanna met him and introduced them to the flock. They began business together and shortly after that Philip and Daniel became friends because Daniel is naturally very friendly and charismatic. Philip started to make programs and found clients online. Through this he quickly got rich. Eventually Daniel and Philip formed a romantic relationship, which was an extremely slow process because Philip is very shy and cautious and had never had a relationship. He had never really had friendships let alone romantic. Their relationship grew deeper and deeper until they fell in love and considered themselves soul mates. Philip never really grew out of his shell but became comfortable with who he was. Things went on like that for quite a while until Leon betrayed them. Phiip and Daniel went into the same prison and were roommates. Philip with his weak body, and strange behavior was a massive target for violence. Daniel tried to defend Philip but that didn’t always work. Philip was abused quite a bit and Philip was back in his shell.

Current

Once Daniel and Philip were released from prison they moved in together and Philip continued his programming business. Although he broke the law a bitto cut corners in his business, neither Philip nor Daniel rejoined the flock. Cale would come over once in a while when he wanted something, but usually not as company. Their lives were quiet but content, which was exactly what Philip craved after his exhausting life. And then Leon came back.