Introduction

This is influenced by the chinese novel, FLASH MARRIAGE. I just wanted to rewrite a story with the plot with some differences here and there and different main characters.

The FL won't be as silly as the original so if you prefer more humour in the story's you read, I recommend reading Flash Marriage! I loved it but I got a bit irritated sometimes with how the main female lead acted or whatever...I won't say anymore as it would just spoil the plot but definitely give the novel a read!

*I feel like one would only be able to understand why I think like this when I love the novel if you read 'Flash Marraige', I beseech you to read the original! It's worth the read !

I DO NOT OWN THE PLOT IT BELONGS TO JIU XIAO QI, other than the differences in the plot and some characters !

FL of my version of the novel belongs to me as does the ML, though most the dialogue of his is from the original novel and is Jiu Xiao Qi's. I just changed his character and other minor things.

FL will have similarities to Kagura from my other novel 'The demon king's little beauty', this is because I prefer female leads that are cold, cool and intelligent over ones that are weak, or air headed and what not.

Although I read chinese novels, I'm more familiar with Japanese than chinese names so the names will japanese and naturally be different for every character, that also goes for the setting of the story which will be in Japan, not China.

The word count will be at least 1,000 words per chapter, compared to my other novel it's a lot more! I hope you all like it as much as I enjoyed writing it~~~

All images used belong to their RIGHTFUL OWNERS ! A large majority will most likely be from pinterest where I usually go to look at whatever it is I want to look at...

Thanks for reading 💛