Chapter 45

K City's Lunar New Year's first day is basically the day that everyone visits relatives and friends. The city is not very big. It is a normal practise for families, friends, neighbours, business associates and even teachers and students to visit another.

On the morning of that day, Madara and Seira visited several teachers in their homes bearing gifts and also paid visits to the elderly friends of Madara's parents, then visited their neighbours. In the afternoon, they visited his relatives and she was extremely tired. Fortunately his family did not have a lot of relatives otherwise dinner would have been delayed.

However, this trip was actually fruitful because she found out from Madara's teacher that he and his friend that helped bring him home the last time he drank, Iwanaga Haruki, were classmates in high school. It explained their friendship, however...

Her mind seemed to have drifted off somewhere...thinking of the possibility of anything happening between the two.

Madara was able to see that she wanted to speak but did not speak and said "If you have anything to say, say it straight"

"I am a little curious, you and Iwanaga...?"

He suddenly pulled a long face "Kisaragi Seira, do not force me" he really regretted pretending to be a gay man...now whenever he is in contact with another guy she seemed to always think ridiculously.

She played with her fingers, shrugging it off.

*I wont be focusing on anyone other than the main leads so I will be cutting out the part where FL mother goes to Paris.

Tomorrow is the second day of the Lunar New Year and they planned on visiting her mother, however at night while preparing to pack her things she received a call from her mother telling her that she was visiting old friends so she would not be home during the new year.

She was staring out into space, laying in bed motionless when Madara came to the side of the bed and lay down. He dragged her into his arms and pulled up the quilt and said "Sleep" his tone calm and natural.

As she slept in his arms, contrary to her neutral expression she could not keep her mind at rest. They way they were interacting and getting along with each other was a bit strange. She found that the small bud of feelings she had for him was growing, but knowing that he liked men she cut it before it could blossom.

He was always naturally intimate with his actions. Though she knew they would eventually separate she still enjoyed being in his embrace, moreover she was unable to push him away.

At this moment, she nestled in his arms, moving her body slightly to find a more comfortable position asking "Madara, If I were a man, do you think you would like me?"

"Maybe...then Seira If I am not gay, will you like me?"

"Hn, it's unfortunate you are gay..." sleep was already starting to consume her, Madara looked down at her in his embrace, her steady breathing indicating she was asleep. What did that mean? He wanted to know what she was going to say but didn't want to disturb her sleep.

*Next day

The second day of the Lunar New Year, they did not need to go visiting and in the afternoon, Iwanaga, Madara's former classmate came to pay them a visit.

The both of them chatted for a while and exchanged news of their friends. Later, feeling bored she joined them in their game of poker.

She had a good impression on Iwanaga since their last meeting. He was also more conservative and timid. While playing poker, they chatted meaninglessly and asked questions.

She casually asked Iwanaga "Iwanaga, do you have a girlfriend?"

Iwanagaa blushed and replied "No."

She continued to ask absentmindedly "Then do you have a boyfriend?" she watched as his handsome face grew redder shaking his head and inexplicably looked at her.

Madara's face darkened, why is she so abnormal "Seira, do not talk nonsense"

After a game of poker she decided to consult Iwanaga on his high school life. Glancing at Madara from the corner of her eyes, she asked Iwanaga about Madara's love life in high school.

She was surprised to hear he did not receive any love letters, in high school her locker was always filled to the brim however she simply didnt care about them, throwing them out in the trash.

Iwanaga explained that Madara was very attractive but the girls in their high school dared not approach him.

Seeing the confusion in her expression he explained to her the reason why. Her bell like laughter sounded throughout the room.

During high school, Madara was living in the shadow of a woman.

The woman was five years his senior. K-city is a small place and delinquents were not aplenty, relatively speaking, the female delinquent's power was not small either.

It could only be blamed on his extraordinary good looks.

According to Iwanaga, one day the female rogue was walking down the street when she accidentally saw the young Madara and was extremely attracted to him.

From there, the woman warned everyone if any one of the girls dare to get close to Madara, she would immediately break their legs.

The girls were smart enough to stay away from him. This was the reason why no one chased after him.

"Then later?" She suppressed her laughter, the end of her lips lifted.

Iwanaga,"Later, Madara came up with a smart idea?"

"Madara secretly told the woman that he was a homosexual, the woman believed him and let him go with deep regret. Madara was really smart and he continued to use this reason to refuse others"

She leaned forward on the table, covering her mouth looking at Madara with an amused expression. Iwanaga was still unaware...

On the other hand, the thought of a him being molested by a female rogue made her want to laugh so much, she couldn't stop herself.

It's been a minute, hope you like this chapter and thanks for reading 💛