Chapter 26

At night, her dissatisfaction with him dissipated already. She sat on the couch, with the bag now by her feet, pondering on how she would give him the cakes and especially the key ring...she doubted he would use it though.

Madara, who was sitting in front of his laptop, was looking at something on his screen. He beckoned her over, she walked towards his laptop. She stared at the opened webpage on the screen for a moment, "This site looks a bit familiar" where has she seen it?

Surprised, he glanced at her "This is your LINE account"

*LINE is basically like instagram? Not too sure but oh well, lets make it like that in this novel 🤷🏻‍♀️

"Oh, my account..." Her name Kisaragi Seira was written in bold in the biography, where her photo should have been was of a animated character from one of the anime's she enjoyed.

"Your account is practically dead" he said casually. It couldn't be have been helped she had not touched the account since high school, she posted two times, one was their senior year photo and the other was a throw back photo of her, Sakuya and Inui.

"Over the recent months the total number of page views of your account is five, four out of which are from the same IP address" he added.
She blinked in confusion "Then what?"
Madara followed it and found the IP user, then asked her if she was familiar with the name Inui Takamura.

"Oh, Inui was a former friend" she said dismissively. Madara narrowed his eyes, why were there always men around her? She attracted too many bees. 

"What is it you want to do?" She added. Madara opened his delicate, thin lips slightly and spoke "Show affection" she had barely reacted when he opened up the log-in page of the LINE site. She did not even remember she had an account till now, yet alone her password..."How do you plan on logging in?"

Looking at her, he calmly told her that if he had to hack in to the account of a master then it could be a tad bit difficult but hacking into something like this was as easy as turning his hand. In addition to hacking her account he also changed her password.

Leaning against the bedpost she was thinking she would leave a note in the morning for him about the cakes, she suddenly recalled the Akiyama's allegation from the previous night. She asked "Last night Director Akiyama called me, why did you hang up?"

"You were taking a shower at the time and that guy is really obnoxious" he replied. It seemed Akiyama's phrase 'incompetent husband' still irked him. Why the hell was that obnoxious bastard calling her that late to start with.

*ML does not doubt FL, before he said it out of jealous anger. Moreover with her character she would not have an affair.

"Oh, I see." She did not continue to ask anymore and prepared to go sleep.

*Next day
In the morning she was sitting in front of the mirror, lazily brushing her locks of long raven hair, when he suddenly spoke up
"Pull your hair up" she quizzically stared as he pulled out a small hair clip from the drawer of her dresser and repeated his words.

She pulled up her hair, then Madara went behind her and with the small clip in his hand fiercely pinched her neck.

"What are you doing? It hurts" she turned to look at him eye brows knitted together. With an innocent face he said "showing affection"
This is showing affection? She did not want it. It was painful for her neck.

"After a passionate love making session, there are always lingering traces on the body. You have to show this off today." She nodded her head still confused as to why exactly she had to. Madara, of course would not tell her it was so the men around her knew she belonged to him, especially that blonde bastard.

Before they left, she quickly wrote down a note to notify him of the cakes in the refrigerator and placed the key ring next to the note, locking the door on her way out while he waited outside the car for her. She was almost late for work. She stepped inside the building donning her usual office attire and her hair secured in a bun.

Right after reaching the office she went straight to Akiyama's office to ask for the latest instructions. Akiyama, at the moment was leisurely leaning against the sofa and reading a newspaper while holding a cup of coffee in his hands, pretending to drink it.

A meeting was scheduled at noon, that was to be chaired by Akiyama. Inui was also going to attend. As a secretary she was naturally inside the meeting room as well.

Although the director was a shameless man, during meetings he did not spew nonsense. He became a completely different person from his usual self, if she had not known him to be a shameless fool she would have thought that he had a split personality.

These meetings made her want to sleep, she focused her eyes on her laptop screen. Her seat was positioned between Akiyama and Inui.
"How long are you going to stay here for?" A very familiar voice resounded, she was shook at the arm from her stupor. The meeting had ended some time ago. When she raised her head it was only them two left, she stifled a yawn elegantly with her hand.

"What's there on your neck? Just now Director Inui was looking at your neck as if he has lost his soul" he inquisitively asked. Her hands touched her neck, oh she almost forgot about that.

"...nothing" she replied.

"You are not aiming for the heart of the Gem of the marketing team, Inui Takamura, are you?" As he spoke, he leaned in closer to check her neck for something. He extracted her hand from her neck and then glanced at her neck.

She did not feel embarrassed as she did not do anything. Akiyama on the other hand was standing very calmly with a blank face, his usual wretched expressions void.

"What kind of aphrodisiac did you feed your husband?" He finally spoke up. Before she could retort the conference rooms door opened and a man entered.

Seeing them Inui was stunned. Akiyama casually asked if there was a problem.

"I left something here" as he spoke these words, he walked towards his seat, where a stack of documents sat on the table. He truly had forgotten something.

Thanks for reading 💛