Chapter 35

The next day she woke up, the alarm clock read 9:30 am. Broken? She picked it up looking over it.

At this this moment Madara came in and saw her holding the alarm clock, flipping it over. He casually said "Good morning. Oh yes, your alarm clock sounded and I helped you turn it off"

"..."

"And your cell phone in the living room. It just rang and I also helped you turn it off" he casually continued.

"What is the meaning of this?" In fact he said it would be better if she were fired. She threw the pillow beside her at him. He caught the pillow and threw it on the bed, then said blankly
"Quick, get up! I've brought breakfast. Of course you can choose not to eat"

When he sent her to work, her earlier dissatisfaction with him dispersed. It was not as if she had never been late before. If she gets fired she would just find another job.

He parked his car in front of the company, turning to her with a gloomy face, said
"Is this job so important to you?"

"Hm, not necessarily" she got out of the car. He wound down the window and said from behind
"Or is it that, there is someone important here?"

She looked back at him a helpless glint in her eyes "There is no such person" she didn't know why she bothered to explain, normally she would just not bother to explain herself.

"In this life, there is only my mother, Sakuya and you" she added. She turned and left not looking back, Madara's eyes followed her figure frozen in place. What she said was not wrong, she considered him someone close to her moreover she has already acknowledged him as one of her persons.

Director Akiyama didn't seem to bother with her lateness and she just went ahead to do her work.

To the end of the year, the company's management held a year-end summary meeting attended by the management of staff at all levels. As scheduled, after the meeting, there was a grand dinner at a prestigious restaurant in a hotel. At the start, the meal started off as a grand event but eventually became a drinking session, everyone joined in, toasting to one another.

A lot of the co-workers toasted to her, most likely because of her position and to give face to Akiyama. Fortunately her alcohol tolerance was very good, she had no problems drinking glass after glass.

She could not enjoy herself as she was distracted by her thoughts of Madara, it was getting late. She needed to go home, who knows what sort of thoughts would cross his mind if she returned home any later.

*Cutting out what happened between original FL and second male lead. Though second male lead did try to come on to her hence her attitude towards the other became estranged.

She flagged down a taxi and went home.
The lights were off, she assumed he would be sleeping and took out her keys unlocking the door. She took some pajama's from the drawer quietly so not to disturb his sleep and went for a shower.

He was still asleep, she gently lifted the quilt and quietly climbed into the bed. Suddenly with lightning speed, he sat up, turned and pulled her over, pinning her to the bed. She looked at his pair of squinting eyes, he was definitely awake. This was no cause of sleepwalking, then what was he doing?

The corners of his mouth lifted and in a low voice, he said "All cleaned up?"

"Clean" she replied nodding, why is he asking? The smile on his mouth deepened and his eyes glowed with a mysterious light. He gently lowered his head. He was so close that she could see each strand of his eyelashes.

It was probably an illusion. He looked nervous and his erratic breathing hit her face. His hot breath making her face slightly hot.

The puzzling atmosphere maintained for less than half a minute, when he broke the silence saying "Well then, let me check"

At this moment her mind went blank. She did not understand what he was saying. That was until he answered her with his actions.

Suddenly he lowered his head, kissed her and bit her lips. She was shocked by the pain felt on her lips. She tried to push him away, but he caught her wrists and held them above her head. Pinning down both her legs with his leg, so that she could not move.

She looked at him sharply, expressing her dissatisfaction.

He suddenly lifted his lips from hers and looked at her. She thought he had returned to normal but not did not expect him to say
"Be good, open your mouth"

His voice was very light and a bit obscure. She did not listen to him but stared at him fiercely, her lips closes tightly.

He gave a sly smile and reached out to tickle her. He did not wait for her to react and quickly lowered his head, pressing his lips against hers, his tongue sliding into her mouth.

You despicable bastard!

She felt uncomfortable, she didn't like this at all. She did not know why he had this sudden interest in women, she only knew if she did not do anything he would not stop.

Unable to move her arms or legs she bit down on his lip, as soon as she did he released her lips but he still clamped onto her hands and feet.

"Let me go!" She demanded ferociously.

Right now he looked like a leopard licking its lips before starting it's meal, as he licked his bleeding lips.

"If you want to relieve yourself, look for Fujioka" this time he gripped her jaw, to prevent her from biting him. He continued to kiss her, then spread his kisses on her cheeks, nose, eyes, eyebrows, forehead...and even her hair.

"This is enough! Stop!" As if he did not hear her, he continued to kiss her forehead, moving down to bite her earlobe, and slowly moving downwards.

"Stop now!" He moved away from her ears and began to kiss her neck, little by little, and gently, moving downwards not missing an inch of her skin.

"Are you listening? Stop right now!" He turned a deaf ear, continuing to kiss her neck and at the same time, started to undo her pajama buttons one by one from top to bottom. When her top became undone, her skin was exposed and her body shivered slightly from the cold air.

He continued to kiss her, moving downwards nibbling at her collarbone.

"Let me go" he placed his hand on her chest. A sudden feeling of despair descended on her. She looked at the ceiling blankly, she did not understand why he was doing this. What was the matter with him?

Thanks for reading 💛