Tuck me in?

The day was a complete blur, pretty fast and lazy. Of course the boys left all day to give interviews and other famous people things, while the kids and I stayed back at the hotel room watching movies.

We sit on the bed watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, I'm obviously singing along every single one of the songs. The kids lay on the edge of the bed with their heads on their hands and their elbows resting on the bed, their little feet moving in the air, while I'm leaning on the headboard.

I start to fall asleep, my eyes close and I think I start to snore when my phone "dings" telling me I have a new message. I open my eyes startled and yawn, looking around for my phone.

I reach over all the mess on the bed and take it from the bedside table. The poor black thing is old and scratched all over. I yawn again and look at my new texts.

The new one come's from an unknown number. I slowly open it, trying to shake the sleep off.

"I know what you are doing"

I stared at the text confused, what am I doing? I think about it for a couple of minutes until I realize it was probably just someone with the wrong number.

"Dude you have a wrong number"

I send it and throw my phone to the side of the bed yawning again. It dings and I pick it up, expecting there to be a sorry text or something like that, instead reading:

"No, I'm sure it's right" I look at it confused, immediately getting a second one. "Get away from Harry" Well, it's definitely a fan. I decide to ignore it and look up to see the movie is over so I pull Darcy by the legs.

"No mommy" She says laughing. I flip her around and lift up her shirt and blow on her tummy. She giggles louder and wiggles her hands around. Suddenly Jack jumps on top of me and I sit up. His hands are tightly wrapped around my neck. I stand up and run around with him on my back and making horse noises, making sure that he bounces a lot. He keeps squeaking and screaming.

There's a knock on the door so I balance Jack on my bum and open it. Outside there's a very sweaty Niall, who looks like he will fall asleep any second.

"Hello leprechaun" Jack says, or tries to say, having trouble pronouncing the new word.

"Hi buddy" He ruffles his hair and then turns to me. "Just wanted to let you know we are back. We're leaving in a couple of hours you should have some dinner" He yawns and I nod.

"Okay, thanks dude"

"Welcome" He yawns again and his eyes are closing.

"Niall, go get some sleep, I wont be able to take you to your bed if you fall asleep in the middle of the hallway." He chuckles and nods. I'm about to close the door when he turns around and smiles sleepily st me.

"Can you tuck me in?" I'm a little surprised by his question but say yes anyways. I put Jack on the floor and tell him to go see the menu so we order something for dinner. He claps his hands excitedly and runs to Darcy. I know they wont be able to read what it says but they can see the pictures and pretend they do. I close the door with the card on my back pocket and follow Niall into his room.

He goes straight for the bed but I top him midway.

"Woah man, if we are going to do this, we're doing it right. Go take a shower" I say pointing to the bathroom.

"Ugh, but I don't wanna" He whines, slumping his shoulders.

"Bathroom, now!" I say using my mom voice and he runs straight for the bathroom. I shake my head smiling and hear as the water starts running.

"Hey Niall, what do you sleep in?"

"Umm, just boxers" He answers through the door. I go to his suitcase and pick out a random pair of fluffy loose ones and make sure they're not dirty. I throw them on the bed and make my way to the bathroom door to hear him humm some random song. I open the door a bit and poke my head in the steam and curtain preventing me from seeing anything.

"Don't forget to scrub your manly parts" I say jokingly and he lets out a girly squeak.

"Jesus Becka, you scared me" He says clearly embarrassed. "Now I dropped the soap" He groans and I giggle at his cuteness.

"Don't take to long or you'll grow old" I say before closing the door and hear him groan again in embarrassment.

A few minutes later he's out, a white towel around his waist. (AN: Glob Niall you're killing me)

"Here" I say throwing the boxers at him. "Put these on" He nods and I go to the bathroom to let him change. I pick up his dirty clothes from the floor and fold them nicely before going back into the room to find him drying his hair. I place the clothes on the suitcase and go to him, taking the towel from his hands and drying his hair myself. Once I'm done I fold the towel and put it by the sink in the bathroom. He is still sitting in the bed when I go back.

"Did you scrub your manly parts" I say smiling and he blushes.

"Yes! God why are you so weird" He exclaims and I laugh.

"Get in bed you looser." I tell him  taking the covers off so he can get in. I cover him up when he is laying down. "Are you nice and comfy?" I ask him in a baby voice.

"You're being weird again." He says trying to hide his uncomfortable blush under the covers.

"Oh shus, I was just making sure!" I take the covers off his face and place them back correctly. He snuggles further into them and closes his eyes. I kiss his forehead lovingly. "Good night loser"

"Night" He replies yawning. I turn off the light and as I-m about to leave the room he says "Harry's really lucky" I smile at him and close the door. Zayn sees me coming out of Niall's room and I smile at him.

"I had to tuck the baby in" I say smiling and he smiles back at me shaking his head and going into his room.

I go back into my room and find Darcy and Jack fighting over the menu. Joy. When I finnally get them to stop fighting we order some pizza and salad. I change them into their pjs and tuck them in on the middle of the bed, kissing their foreheads. I get in with them and Darcy talks.

"You tucked Niall inn?"

"Yeah"

"But he isn't a baby" Jack says.

"No, but maybe it reminds him of his mother"

"Where is she?" Darcy asks after a moment of silence.

"Back home I guess"

"Oh." She answers and about two minutes later I can hear them snoring.

I roll on the bed but just when I'm about to fall asleep my phone dings. I reach out for it from the floor, I guess the kids dropped it when they where fighting, and read out the text from the same number as before.

"I'm serious he's mine and if you don't I'll hurt you" I yawn and drop the phone back to the floor. Just some angry fan with my number. I'll change it when I get back home.

************************************************************************************************************************

Hellooooooo, I know that's probably really random but meh, it was cute.

It's 2:10 am. The inspiration just came to me while I was waiting for a game to play decks against society.

Anybody know of it? If you do maybe we can play someday :)

Also sorry for taking soooo long, but I was away on vcations so I couldnt write, and then I was just lazy. But I finnally updated so be happy!.

I love.....

...

...

...

cake!

Nah, I also love you guys.

Have a good day/night

kisses :*

BYE!