EPIGRAPH.

ELEANOR WAKEFIELD, Ornella Hayford, Mabel Buckley and Liz Allan are the most popular girls of Midtown School of Science and Technology, every freshman girl look up to them for their amazing hair and style

ELEANOR WAKEFIELD, Ornella Hayford, Mabel Buckley and Liz Allan are the most popular girls of Midtown School of Science and Technology, every freshman girl look up to them for their amazing hair and style. Each one of them is a part of the Decathlon team, however Liz Allan is the smartest of the group, a reason why she's the captain of the decathlon team.

Peter Parker is one of the most invisible guys in Midtown but has the biggest crush on Liz Allan. His best friend, Ned Leeds also is one of the most invisible guys in school.

However, Eleanor Wakefield HATES Peter Parker, no, scratch that, she DISLIKES Peter Parker. She hates the fact that her best friend even acknowledges him to be her date for homecoming, she hates how she has to see him every single day because he always approaches her best friend but most of all, she hates the fact that she realizes that she hates him because she CAN'T have him.

Peter Parker isn't the biggest fan of Eleanor. He's okay with Liz's other friends but there's something about Eleanor that he doesn't like, she's always mean to him for no reason, she always tries hard to push Liz away for him and she always competes with him in decathlon even if they're supposed to help each other since they're on the same team. She tends to act like they're rivals when he never did anything wrong to her. He always asks himself, "Why on earth is Liz friends with her?" But soon he realizes that, Eleanor Wakefield IS NOT who he thinks she is.