006.

ELEANOR WAKES UP at the sound of her alarm clock on her phone that was on her side table

   ELEANOR WAKES UP at the sound of her alarm clock on her phone that was on her side table. She groans as she tries to reach for it to turn it off.

Today is the day of decathlon nationals, she has to be at school at 8 am, she groans, forcing herself to go up. The girl runs her fingers in her hair, standing up to grab her towel. As soon as she opens the door, she was greeted by her dad who is currently drinking coffee while reading the local newspaper.

"Good morning, sweetie!" Ron happily greets her daughter as Eleanor gives him a small tired smile, "Good morning dad."

"Will you be more happier this morning? It's nationals day! You get to go to DC with your friends! That never happened to me." Eleanor chuckles as she took a sip of water before she enters the bathroom.

"It would be much more fun if I can get up from bed at 2 pm." She joked, entering the restroom.

After taking a shower, the brunette opens her closet, revealing a bunch of clothes in front of her, mostly hoodies, jumpers and sweatpants. She picked a Midtown jumper, as she wears a decathlon blazer over it.

Eleanor picks a ripped jeans and matched it with those famous pair of black converse. The girl throws her bag at her shoulder as she grabs her suitcase.

"Hope you enjoy, sweetie!" Her father says goodbye, holding the door for her. Eleanor refused any help from her father so she carried her suitcase on her own, just to show him that she's an "independent woman."

"Thanks dad, I'll see you on Monday." She answers, waving at him. 

She slams their car door, once again, waving at him. Eleanor Wakefield sighs while carrying her suitcase, she spots her best friends talking to each other, clearly waiting for her. The girl spots Michelle Jones and Ned Leeds leaning on the school bus.

She approached her best friends, they all beamed at the sight of her. "Eleanor!" Ornella greets, hugging her.

They stayed there talking while they wait for the bus driver. Liz talks about her homecoming outfit while Eleanor gushes over how she'll look good for her homecoming dress.

"Hey, look! It's Peta!" A teammate shouts, pointing at someone. Eleanor turns to look at someone who he's pointing,

And there she sees, Peter Parker running towards them. She groans, rolling her eyes.

"Peter?" Liz calls, still not believing on what she's seeing.

"Hey guys, yeah, I was hoping I could rejoin the team." He tiredly says, still lost of breath from running.