여덟

they both felt their heartbeats stopping, they couldn't breathe, the air became too thin the room too suffocating. they were both so hurt before they met each other, they were both truly happy together.

how could this happen?

jimin didn't know what to do, never he had imagined meeting jungkook here, to meet his boyfriend here.
jimin just wanted to run away and lock himself in a bathroom stall and cry, but he couldn't do that, he was a grown man and not some little kid. he was sure that the other students could see his inner break down and he hated it. he tried to put on a smile on his lips and then continued on his way to his desk.

he avoided jungkook's eyes, he was sure if he looked into the youngers eyes now he would really start to cry. "h-hello stud-dents, m-my name is park j-jimin and i'm y-your new math teacher, i-i hope we all will g-get along well." the students could clearly hear that something was wrong with their new teacher, but they guessed it had something to do with jungkook.

"why did they teacher call your name? you know him or something?" yugyeom asked jungkook, jungkook was pale and his eyes were glossy. just as yugyeom thought he wouldn't get an answer jungkook answered with a raspy and small voice "no never saw him before.."
yugyeom knew that this obviously was a lie because the new teacher looked just as pale as jungkook and he seemed like he just wanted to run away and cry his eyes out, but he decided to wait for his friend to tell him himself.

jungkook just wanted to run away, this couldn't be true, first the thing with jisun and now jimin. it felt like a dream but not a nice one, this kind of dreams you wake up crying because they felt so real and were so awful. he should have thought of the possibility that jimin could be his teacher, he should have asked as soon as jimin told him that he is a teacher!

jungkook just wanted to run to the front and hug jimin, telling him that everything will be alright, that they can figure it out together. he looked so tiny, his eyes glassy and his fingers were clearly shaking. he tried to meet the older's eyes, but the older avoided his eyes, he didn't even spare a glance in his direction.

his thoughts were interrupted by jimin's small voice "please introduce yourself and tell me what you like to do in your free time."
the first one to introduce herself was a girl that was sitting at the front, it went on and on and jimin felt bad for not listening to the students but he was nervous, he knew that it would be jungkook's turn soon...

"hello, my name is kim yugyeom and i like to dance in my free time," yugyeom said smiling politely at his teacher.
"nice to meet you yugyeom," jimin said and tried to put on a smile. he took a deep breath and then turned to jungkook. his heart stopped beating and he felt like he would pass out any moment.
jimin just wanted to throw himself in the youngers arms so he could tell him that everything will be alright, but he knew that nothing was alright.
they fucked up a big time.

"uhm hello, my name is jeon jungkook" jungkook had to take a deep breath so he could continue "and i really like to play basketball." jungkook could see the pain in jimin's eyes and he was sure jimin could see the same pain in his eyes.
he still couldn't process it completely, jimin was his teacher, the person he got together with just two days ago!

jungkook was so nervous and just wanted to talk to jimin so when class finally was over he immediately ran to jimin to ask him if they could talk for a minute.
"i'm sorry mr. jeon but i really have to go, maybe next time." jimin said as he hurriedly packed his belongings and then left the classroom.
jungkook was about to run after him when an arm suddenly made its way around his neck.
"what are you doing bro? you forgot your things at our table." yugyeom asked, weirded out why his best friend acted like that.

"y-yeah you're right i totally forgot about them." jungkook said walking back to get his things "yugyeom you can go i have to go to the bathroom before i go home..."
yugyeom seemed a little disappointed, he probably hoped that jungkook would drive him but he just shrugged and then left the classroom to look for his girlfriend.