여섯

"jimin there you are, we were waiting for you." jin called as jimin finally found his friends, they were sitting at the front together with other friends of the players.
"yeah we got here a little late, i hope jungkook doesn't get in trouble because of that..." jimin said as he sat down next to taehyung.

"don't worry, their coach is a really nice guy, i met him a few times before and he seemed just like a father to them." jin smiled. hoseok nodded in agreement "he seems really nice, i actually was thinking of starting basketball too, but taehyung wouldn't allow me, because i promised him that we were going to do yoga together." hoseok said rolling his eyes behind taehyung so he wouldn't see it, well at least he thought he wouldn't see it "hey! i just wanted to do something together with you, i was told that yoga was perfect for couples and i thought you would enjoy it..." taehyung pouted.

hoseok smiled at his cute boyfriend "don't worry baby, i don't have something against yoga as long as it is with you." he said as he pressed a kiss to taehyung's cheek.
"yuk" jin acted as if he was about to throw up. "you are so cheesy sometimes" jimin added.
"as if you are any better" taehyung defended himself, "you're even more cheesy then we are!"

just before they were about to start an argument about who is the cheesiest with their boyfriend (or almost boyfriend) they were interrupted by the players who entered the basketball court. yoongi as the team captain entered first followed by jungkook, namjoon and the other players. even though yoongi was the shortest of them all he still was their best player and all the players looked up to him. jungkook told jimin everything about yoongi and his love for basketball at their first date, yoongi played basketball since he had started walking and was one of the persons that got him into liking basketball.

jimin's thoughts were interrupted by the audience cheering for their team, he called jungkook's name and waved at him but the younger seemed a little distracted and just smiled weakly at him. jimin didn't understand why jungkook seemed so distracted but he guessed that the younger was just a little nervous and that everything was okay.

after the other team entered, the game started (a/n to be honest i don't know anything about basketball so i'm sorry for mistakes i make and i'm trying to keep this short) and even though jungkook seemed a little distracted at first he now was fully concentrated on the game and that made jimin proud. you could see how professional jungkook was when it came to things he loved.

jungkook's team was leading and jimin and his friends throats were sore from all the cheering for them. they screamed and applauded every time their team got the ball and the audience was looking a little weirded out by them but they couldn't care less. 

at the half time pause 40 minutes later it was 36 against 28 for their team. the players were in their locker rooms talking with their trainers.
jimin, hoseok, jin and taehyung were waiting at their seats for them as hoseok asked "how was your first week at work jimin? you seem a little tired."
"everything is good hyung," jimin smiled "the students and teachers are all nice to me and i made some friends too."

jimin decided to not tell them about taemin flirting with him because he didn't even tell it jungkook and he didn't want to embarrass taemin even though they didn't even know him. taemin seemed understanding with the fact that jimin wasn't interested so everything was okay.

"that's nice minie, i'm really happy for you." jin said as he pulled the smaller into a hug "i hope you are okay now minie." jin mumbled referring to his little breakdown earlier that day.
jimin nodded into the hug "everything is okay now hyung, thank you."
their little moment was interrupted by some loud cheering as the players entered the court again waving at their fans. the game started again and even though jimin wasn't a person to usually watch sports, he really enjoyed watching jungkook play and he had to say the boy was really talented.