jungkook woke up feeling sick, his head was hurting even more than yesterday, he just wanted to stay in bed forever.
he feared walking out of his door, he feared that everything would change, that jimin would be gone out of his life and only his teacher mr park will be left.

the whole night he cried and thought about jimin, how cute his laugh was, the time they first kissed but most importantly the time he had asked the older to be his boyfriend.
they survived for only two days! they didn't have their first fight or their first time having sex. nothing!

"jungkook, you have to wake up or you're going to be late!!" he heard his mother screaming from downstairs, jungkook just sighed and then stood up, he had to face jimin anyway so why not just get over with it.
he knew what would happen when they meet later, he realized how the tears started to come back so he just tried to think of something different.

as he got dressed he made his way downstairs as always to greet his parents, his parents both looked at him with pitiful eyes, they didn't exactly know what happened to their son this time but as yoongi brought a drained out jungkook back home they both knew that something was wrong.
both weren't sure if it had something to do with jisun but they didn't want to push him so they just had to wait until their son was ready to talk.

"morning jungkook," jungkook's das said, he was a man in his mid-forties with the same doe eyes jungkook had the only difference was that his dad had small laughter lines around his eyes "how about i drive you to school today and i can also pick you up from school?"

jungkook appreciated his father's efforts so he agreed "thanks dad, that would be really nice, but could you get me a little later because i meet with a friend at the cafe after school?"

"of course, common we'll get going before you arrive too late, get your bag, say goodbye to your mom and then come to the car." his dad said after kissing his wife goodbye and then leaving to wait at the car.

jungkook nodded and then went upstairs to get his black bag and his phone to check real quick if he got some messages, there were a few messages of yoongi, namjoon, and yugyeom asking him if he was okay, he decided to answer them later in the car knowing his father was really impatient.

he hurried back downstairs pressed a kiss to his mother's cheek and then was out of the door. his mom was smiling after her son "i'm so sorry kookie that you have to bear all those hardships as if it wasn't bad enough what happened to your brother..."

jungkook's father was waiting at the car looking at his clock impatiently, as he saw that his son finally was ready he sat into the car and started the engine.
"i'm sorry but we have to hurry a bit, my assistant just called and said that i really need to come to the office."

"dad i can drive on myself if you need to go there quickly. it's really no problem."

his dad just shook his head no "no, no it's alright, i said that i'm going to drive you so i will."

"okay, dad."

he then decided to answer his friends firstly yoongi

chat

yoongi hyung
good morning kook

yoongi hyung
i hope you feel better than yesterday

yoongi hyung
if you need something or someone just call me

you
thanks hyung

you
i don't know what i would've done without you and namjoon hyung

then he decides to text namjoon