열아홉

"that was my 12th-grade music class. i hope you enjoyed this little performance." jimin smiled at the people watching them, he was so proud of all his students. they did an amazing job especially since not all of them could really sing in the beginning.

but one of his students did a really outstanding job, of course, no one other than jungkook, he had the voice of an angel and sang with so much emotion that jimin could start to cry every time he heard the younger's voice.
jungkook seemed so real on stage, he hadn't seen him like that since, well since the breakup.

all his students came up on stage again to bow for the cheering crowd, all with big smiles on their lips.
after all of them had left the stage and talked with each other excitedly, jimin silently went to a corner in the far back where he had left his belongings before the performance.

he opened his bag to look for a water bottle and as he found it he drank some until someone tapped him on the shoulder.
jimin closed the bottle and then turned around to see a woman in her 40s smiling at him, jimin smiled back out of politeness and waited for the women to start talking.

"hello i'm lee sungwoo and i saw your classes performance, it was really magnificent."

"oh that's so nice of you, my students worked so hard for this day."

the women seemed kinda familiar and he also thought that he had heard this voice before, but he couldn't really say from where he knew her.

the women outstretched her hand so jimin could shake it, after jimin took it she continued "maybe you've heard my name before, i'm a talent for bighit entertainment and two of your students really caught my attention. i would be happy to hear a song from them again."

jimin forgot how to breathe, of course, the women seemed familiar to him, she was one of the most famous talent scouts in whole korea. every singer dreamed of being recognized by her. to think that two of his students caught her attention made him feel dizzy, he was so so proud.

"oh my god! i feel so honored, it's so nice to meet you mrs lee. if you don't mind me asking, who exactly caught your attention?"

he knew that all of them deserved it, especially the group leaders, but secretly he really hoped that she would choose jungkook.

jungkook had the most beautiful voice he had ever listen to and with his talent for letting his audience feel with him made it even more beautiful.

"well," she started "lee jieun, she caught my interest through he youtube covers, she's the reason why i came here today, i wanted to see if she's really that talented and well she is."

jimin had to agree, jieun really had an outstanding voice "yes she is one of my best students."

he saw the said girl currently talking to her classmate, she would become a great singer.

he turned back to the older women as she started to talk again "the second student who caught my attention is kim jongdae, i saw him for the first time today and he was magnificent."

jongdae not jungkook, of course, jongdae was so so talented but jungkook... jungkook was the one who could let somebody feel literally any emotion. maybe he was biased, but he couldn't be the only one who saw the raw diamond jungkook was.

"-mr park? mr park do you hear me?!" mrs lee brought him back, out of his thoughts.

"oh yes yes, i'm sorry, i was just caught in my thoughts, jongdae has an amazing voice, he's a great choice." jimin tried to sound sincere when in reality he wanted to beg her to reconsider and let jungkook join them as well.