스물둘

the next day jimin decided to invite his friends over as it was saturday and he had nothing else to do. he had missed them all a lot the past few weeks even though they still saw each other weekly.

chat

you
hey guys
do you maybe want to hang out at my place today?
food's on me

taehyung
you already know the answer, i'll never say no to food
me and hoseokie will be there in 30 minutes

hoseok hyung
well, tae doesn't even leave me a choice so...

jin hyung
i'd love to come but i'm currently at new york fashion week

taehyung
that means more food for me

you
*us

taehyung
yeah yeah

jimin laughed at his stupid best friends, he loved them all so much. and only half an hour later he sat with taehyung and hoseok on his couch watching some random disney movie.

taehyung needed to be up to date as a kindergarten teacher, at least that's what he said to jimin and hoseok even though they both knew that taehyung just really loved disney.

a little later that day after the 4th movie had ended jimin decided to tell his friends what had happened yesterday after the little concert they had. he didn't know how his friends would react and was honestly afraid of their reaction.

his friends were the most important people in his life and doesn't want them to be disappointed in him.

"i kissed jungkook yesterday!" jimin blurted out, not only startling his friends but also himself, he hadn't planned to say it this directly.

"you did what?" hoseok screamed, not being able to believe it, jimin aka mr park with a stick up his ass had done something forbidden.

taehyung just jumped onto jimin, hugging him tightly, "i'm proud of you jiminie, we will support you and your relationship and won't say anything."

jimin pushed taehyung with a shocked expression off of himself, "tae, what the fuck are you talking about?! we are not back together."

taehyung tilted his head, confusion written over his face "but you guys kissed, i thought you figured it all out."

jimin shook his head "this is not something to figure out."

"then how did it happen?" hoseok asked looking at his friend sympathetically.

jimin shrugged, he didn't know how it could happen, even after all these weeks, the younger still had such an effect on him. jimin couldn't think straight with jungkook near.

"i don't even know, to be honest, i met him at the park after the concert and he just looked so upset. he told me about his family's expectations and that he is afraid to disappoint them. he thinks that it's either his or his family's happiness. then one thing lead to another and suddenly we were kissing."

jimin let the kiss pass revue again, he loved the feeling of the younger's lips on his. it had felt so right for something that is supposed to be wrong.

"and what is with you two now, will something change or will it just stay like before the kiss?" taehyung asked.

jimin had no idea, he knew that he can't have any kind of relationship with one of his students but he also knew that he can't go on like before now.

"i'm an adult and need to take responsibility for this kiss, i'll talk to him and tell him that we need to forget this incident, the kiss should never have had happened." jimin said, even though he wasn't sure he was able to do that.

"but do you really regret it?" hoseok asked carefully.

jimin sighed, "it doesn't matter hobi, i can't give us hope, it's not fair to neither of us."

at night, jimin was alone in his apartment, jisun was visiting a friend for two days so he spent the whole evening, after hoseok and taehyung had left, with cuddling chimmy.

he was about to fall asleep until his phone vibrated, jimin groaned as the bright screen blinded him, but the tiredness was quickly gone after he saw that he received a message from jungkook.

chat

jungkook
hello mr park
i know i'm not supposed to message you here but i didn't know how else to reach you in a more appropriate way
i just wanted to inform you that i'll participate at the competition in busan
uhm yeah that's it, i wish you a good night

jimin was so relieved that jungkook didn't let this chance go to waste, and he liked to tell himself that maybe he was the one who convinced jungkook.

jimin hadn't answered to the younger's messages that day because he didn't really know what to write, he rather wanted to talk to him in person.

now it was monday and jimin had the 12th grade in math. jungkook seemed to look a little better than usually what made jimin relax, everything seemed fine.

after the lesson jimin called jungkook up to the front wanting to talk to him about the competition.

"i'm glad you changed your mind, mr jeon." jimin smiled as the younger made his way up to jimin.

jungkook just nodded with a little pink on his cheeks, "uh yeah, thank you a lot for this opportunity."

"of course, about the details, i need a few songs that you maybe like to perform there and then we can see which song works best with your voice."

"you are willing to help me?" jungkook asked with big eyes, he had expected that he had to do it all alone.

"i'm your music teacher jungkook so of course i will assist you as much as i can."

jungkook seemed even brighter now "thanks a lot mr park, i will bring you a list with songs i like by tomorrow."

jimin nodded "okay, then we'll start with practice by tomorrow after school if that is okay with you."

jimin's heart skipped a beat as he saw the younger's bunny smile on full display, he had missed that smile a lot "i'm free after school," jungkook confirmed "i'll be waiting in front of the music room then?"

"yes, see you then."

neither of them could wait for the training to start.

do you guys think the training will be going all good without anything happening between them?

i hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was maybe a little short but i just wanted the training to be a chapter for itself

check out my profile for other stories!!

~minie