the next day jimin woke up with a smile on his lips. he only knew jungkook for a few days now but he already felt such a deep connection to the younger boy. he couldn't wait to get to know jungkook better and better every day. after answering the questions his best friends bombarded him with, he went to take a shower still smiling like an idiot.

"hey chimmy," jimin greeted his cat while preparing his breakfast and chimmys "you probably wonder where i went yesterday evening." he gave chimmy his food and then continued "i was on a date with someone, i'm sure you would like him he's really awesome." jimin sat down at the table with his toast, watching chimmy look at him curiously just like he was understanding every word jimin said.

jimin stood up as he finished his breakfast to prepare some papers for his work. school is starting tomorrow and he has to prepare his first lessons as a real teacher. he couldn't wait to meet all the students and teachers and hoped that they were going to be nice to him.

after many hours jimin finally finished the lessons for the coming week so he wouldn't have to do it in the evening every day. as he looked at the clock it was already 6 pm and decided to order something to eat and watch a movie. he really wanted to invite jungkook but didn't want the seem desperate, so he just made himself comfortable on the couch to cuddle with chimmy while waiting for the food he ordered.

jungkook was happy as he woke up, he had dreamed of jimin's laugh and even though he couldn't remember why jimin had laughed it was still one of the most beautiful dreams he has ever had. he stayed in bed for another hour just playing on his phone and texting namjoon and yoongi about his date.

after breakfast he meets up with namjoon and yoongi to play some basketball at the park. "you seem happy kook jimin really is changing you and you guys only know each other for a few days i'm wondering how you are in i don't know, maybe a year." namjoon said smiling proudly seeing jungkook this happy. yoongi laughed and added, "he probably is going to donate all his money and help blind baby dogs."

jungkook blushed out of embarrassment "oh come on you guys, stop teasing me, namjoon hyung wasn't any better than me now, when he first met jin hyung." the younger tried to defeat himself.
"well apropos my boyfriend, he told me that jimin was only saying good things about your date and that he really enjoyed it." namjoon remembered and high fived jungkook for his awesome date.

some hours later jungkook was sitting on his couch while being bored as hell. namjoon had to leave because he has a date with jin and yoongi wanted to finish a song he had started to produce yesterday. so here he was now and didn't know if he should text jimin to ask if he wanted to hang out and watch a movie or something.

after 20 minutes he finally had the nerves to text jimin

chat

you
hey hyung, i was wondering if you'd like to watch a movie with me? and i also wanted to thank you for the date yesterday🙂

jiminie hyung
hey kookie, i just ordered food and wanted to watch a movie so you have the perfect timing, maybe in 20 minutes at my place? by the way, i also really enjoyed the date💕

you
ok see you in 20

18 minutes later jimin's doorbell rang and as he opened the door he saw a brightly smiling jungkook at his doorstep. "hello kookie" jimin greeted him as he hugged the taller. "hey hyungie" jungkook greeted back and entered jimin's apartment, it was a small cozy looking home, just like he had imagined it. the furniture and deco were mostly white and grey with a lot of photographs of jimin's friends, family, and his cat.

"this is chimmy my precious cat," jimin introduced jungkook to his cat as they entered the living room, the taller smiled and stroked the cute cat. "hello chimmy it's nice to meet you." jungkook said. a second later, the doorbell rang again signaling that the delivery person has arrived.

a few moments later, jimin and jungkook sat on the couch together with chimmy, eating chinese food and looking for a movie they could watch. they decided to watch the avengers because as they found out, they both loved the avengers, jungkook really liked iron man and jimin was a huge fan of the hulk.

at some point of the movie they both got cold so jimin brought a blanket for them, but because the blanket was not really big they moved closer to the other, at first it was kinda awkward for them both because they both weren't sure if it was okay for the other if they cuddle a bit. after a while, jimin just thought whatever "no risk no fun" and laid his head on jungkook's shoulder. jungkook smiled at the move and wrapped his arm around jimin's waist.

"it was a nice evening i really enjoyed it and thank you for the invitation" jungkook said as jimin and jungkook stood in front of jimin's door, the movie had ended and they both really wanted to stay together for a little longer but jimin had work the other day and jungkook still had to prepare some things.
"yeah i really enjoyed it too jungkookie." jimin answered. he really wanted to kiss the taller but he wasn't sure if the taller was comfortable enough to kiss him.

they both looked each other in the eyes it seemed like the world stopped around them both caught in the eyes of the other. they both got nearer and nearer to the others face until they were only 1 inch apart from the other. then their lips met in a kiss, at first the kiss was slow and gentle but it turned into a more heated and passionate kiss after some time. both of their hearts beating fast as their lips glided against each other in a perfect way, it was almost like their lips were made for the other.

jungkook and jimin both panted as they broke their kiss still breathless and with a way too fast beating hearts. "wow" they both whispered at the same time with a faint blush on their cheeks. "i think i have to go now because if i stay a little longer i can't promise anything." jungkook said and jimin started to giggle "well then see you soon kookie."
with a heavy heart, jungkook gave jimin one last peck and then left with a wave as he got into the car.

well first of all sorry that i update so late but i had my last few days of school and now that i'm on my summer break i think i can write some more than usual and maybe make an update every week.
anyway i hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did you could maybe leave a vote or tell me how i can improve💜