열다섯

"where is he?" yoongi asked after taehyung had opened the door for him. the older male looked stressed out, obviously worried.

taehyung let the older step in to escape the cold and then answered "i don't know, he left like 2 hours ago. i just realized that he left his phone here when i called you."

yoongi nodded entering the living room where hoseok sat on the couch and a stressed out jimin pacing through the room. on the table laid jungkook's black phone with the silly iron man phone case, he adored so much.

taehyung had called yoongi after he found jungkook's phone in the guest room with about 30 missed calls from his parents.

"what should we do? we don't have a clue where he is or if he's alright. what if something happened to him, he couldn't even call us!!" jimin asked hysterically.

jimin was so afraid that something happened to him, especially after he was the reason jungkook got thrown out in the first place.

yoongi was just as worried but someone had to stay calm so he suggested to first call jungkook's parents to see if he's maybe home by now.

after the phone call, it was clear that jungkook hadn't arrived at home, yoongi had to lie that jungkook was with him and namjoon and that everything was okay.

nothing was okay, they all didn't know what to do, of course, jungkook was their muscle pig, but that wouldn't  really help him, if he got lost.

even after hours of searching there wasn't even one clue of where the younger may be. the whole time jimin couldn't stop crying so the sent him home, saying that he needed to rest and they would immediately inform him if they found him.

at the beginning, jimin tried to argue back, but he was too weak to win against taehyung so he made his way home all his thoughts with the younger.

what he certainly didn't expect was to find jungkook standing in front of his apartment staring up. jimin never jumped out of his car faster.

jungkook watched the water in silent. his hands were trembling, he was afraid of the water. as a kid, he had nightmares about the water. he would wake up, screaming and sweating, crying for forgiveness. forgiveness that he didn't think he'd even deserve.

as he became older the nightmares became lesser, now he would get them only once in a while. that didn't change the fact that he was still afraid of the water.

he currently stood in front of the bath tube full with water, not knowing what to do, the only thing he knew was the danger that came with the water.

"jungkook, are you in yet?" jimin's soft voice asked after knocking on the closed bathroom door. right, jungkook thought, jimin had brought him here after he found the younger in front of his apartment with trembling hands and immediately brought him to the bathroom so that he could have a hot bath.

jungkook tried to refuse, said he was alright but the older insisted, afraid that the younger could get sick.

"i'm coming in now." jimin said a little concerned because he didn't get a reply, he then slowly opened the door peeking inside. "jungkook! why aren't you in yet? i left like 15 minutes ago."

oh 15 minutes already, jungkook thought looking at jimin with wide eyes, not really realizing that he was standing in the bathroom if his teacher.

jimin walked into the bathroom, stepping closer to the younger, "jungkook please tell me what's going on, i can't help you if you don't tell me. i promise you i won't judge you. it drives me insane to know that you're suffering this bad and i can't help you." jimin bit his lip, he really shouldn't have said the last sentence, it wasn't something a teacher was supposed to say to his student.