스물여덟

second part!

the 11-year-old woke up and immediately ran to the living room first, there he saw his favorite hyung still asleep. jungkook decided that it was time for them to wake up so he jumped on top of jimin which let the older leave a growl as he was ripped out of his deep slumber.

"jungkookie, let me sleep." he whined, grabbing the young boy to pull him down next to him and then cuddled the boy to his chest.

"let me go." jungkook exclaimed trying to get up again, but to no avail, the 16-year-old was just stronger than him. jimin giggled at the younger's attempts to free himself and just enjoyed to tease the boy a little.

after a few minutes of teasing, he finally released jungkook and the younger immediately ran to his brother's room, promising jimin that it was over for him now.

jimin laughed as he heard jungkook complain in the room of his brother. he started to prepare breakfast, just some fried eggs with toast.

ten minutes later, jungkook had probably forgotten the incident and was back to sitting next to jimin, talking about his dream excitedly.

"do you want to go to the beach later, jungkookie?" jia asked, jungkook nodded with his mouth full of toast, saying something like how his mom had just bought him new swimwear.

after they had all packed their towels and everything else they'd need for the beach they finally arrived. the beach was more crowded than they all had expected but still found a spot to place their towels relatively quickly.

jungkook immediately undressed and ran to the water. the rest of them had to smile because of the cute boy and followed him quickly inside the water.

the water was extremely cold, as it already was september but they still enjoyed the beach a lot and had much fun. even junghyun had been smiling maybe once or twice.

after about 6 hours at the beach, they were all so hungry that they couldn't ignore it anymore and decided to go out and eat at a restaurant.

as it was jungkook's birthday, jungkook was allowed to choose anything he wanted. soon finding themselves at an italian restaurant, jungkook saying that they all had to eat pizza.

the atmosphere for once was light, all getting along with each other well. it seemed like the trip had made them a little more open to the other and jimin was happy that junghyun had not even once commented anything on his sexuality.

"we have something to announce." jia said after a while diverting all the attention to her. she looked at junghyun with a loving smile and then proceeded.

"as you all know hyunie and I will soon leave for college, and as got accepted at the college, we decided to move in together."

jimin smiled, genuinely happy for his older sister, "i'm so happy for you jia."

the atmosphere was even lighter after the announcement all talking excitedly except for one of them, jisun.

jisun had been extremely silent the whole time, not saying one word.

jimin knew that it was probably really hard for her right now, so he decided to talk to her about it later.

later that evening they were back at the apartment, their luggage already packed again as they would leave tomorrow. jungkook was sleeping and the rest of them sat once again in the living room.

"are you okay?" jimin asked his sister silently, as she still hadn't said a single word. he was worried about her, deciding to keep an eye out for her, afraid that she could do something stupid to herself. "i'm here if you need me." he said and squeezed her hand reassuringly.