Part 17 (Gilberts POV)

"This is not the bathroom" she exclaimed with utter shock "but it might as well be as disgusting as one" she stated bluntly and raised her eyebrows at Anne, who I was still on top of . . . I scrambled off her so she could sit back up.

     "Are you going to tell anyone?" Anne asked. I didn't know she wanted us to be a secret . . . were we even an "us" ?

     "That depends" she paused to make sure we were listening "I want something in return" she said grinning.

     "What" I replied back.

     "Well, I like Charlie. So, you can start off by breaking up him and Diana" she said with a soft smile, but it didn't hide the ugliness behind it. I looked at Anne, she looked like her heart had dropped.

     "Please Joise, anything but that. I can't do that to Diana" Anne pleaded, the thought of her pleading to Josie Pye made me absolutely furious.

     "Tell people" I blurted out. Their faces immediately shot towards me like a bullet. "No really, go ahead, tell someone" I said narrowing my eyebrows.

     "Uh" she clenched her jaw, she had no clue what to say next. Anne was trying to hold in a laugh, as was I. Josie just rolled her eyes and stormed out, but something about the way she walked out gave me the feeling she had a plan . . . one no one would like.

-

-

-

* Another multi-part. This part and the next one are bridges which is why they are so short*