Would You Rather?

KARINAS POV

I invited the guys to stay over at my house for the five days my dad was gone, and of course they agreed. I wasn't able to leave, because I was on "House Arrest" as my dad called it, and apparantley if I left he would know. Trust me, that's just stupid, I know that there isn't any way for him to kow, but I wouldn't take my chances. Once we all got to my house, I locked the door and told the guys to pick a room.

"Do I have to pick a room?" Lou whispered in my ear, making me smile.

"I don't know, maybe." I smiled. "There might be hidden cameras in the house." There probably wasn't, but my dad would most likely resort to hidden cameras if he had the chance.

"I'll just make sure there isn't" he said before walking off. Knowing Lou, he would actually check to see.

"Got any food?" Niall asked, right as i was about to walk up the stairs.

"Of course. In the fridge, duh." he shrugged and walked into the kitchen.

i walked to my room and changed into my pajamas and tied my hair in a messy bun. I plopped down on my bed.

"GUYS!!" I yelled. "Come here!" within seconds all the boys were in my room.

"What?!" Liam asked, panicked.

"We are gunna skype Ary, because she misses us, and I know my little snowflake misses her as well."

Niall's face lit up into a smile, and i swear Harry seemed extremely happier than he already was. "YAY!" Niall screamed, jumping next to me in the bed. Soon all the boys piled on top of me and I began the call. In a matter of seconds Ary's face popped up on my screen.

"HI!!!" she exclaimed.

"HIIII!!!!" we all yelled back at her.

"Wait, I'm confused.."

"Fucktard." I muttered.

"Huh?" I shook my head and she went on with what she was saying. "I thought you weren't aloud to hang with the boys."

"I'm not. My dad's on a business trip and what he doesn't know won't hurt him." I smirked.

"Ahh." she smiled. "I miss you guys already." she frowned.

"Us too." Niall frowned. His frowns were adorable, just saying. He gave her the sad puppy look. Aww.

"So when do you start college?" Harry asked.

She seemed kind of awkward talking to Harry, God knows why. "Um In a couple months or so? September I think! Guess what?"

"WHAT?!" We all yelled. I hate playing guessing games. I suck terribly, note to self, that sounded very wrong. Dirty mind. I laughed at myself.