Our Love (Filler)

KARINA'S POV

I woke up next to Lou, our naked bodies pressed together and covered by my warm duvet. To my surprise he was still sleeping. I just wanted to lay there with him and forget the world, but then I remembered that we had left our daughter with Harry and Zayn for the night. Harry and Zayn for crying out loud! I slowly began to lift myself off of the mattress, but then two strong arms pulled me back down.

"Don't go yet." Lou quietly mumbled into my ear.

"We have to wake up." I continued. "We need to get Bella."

"Later." He grumbled, placing a soft kiss on my shoulder. I turned to face him, nearly yanking the duvet off of his naked body. I gave him a sweet good morning kiss.

"Okay." I agreed, mumbling against his lips. "Later." He smiled in the kiss and pulled me closer. "It's too early for this.'' I giggled.

"Sorry." He chuckled, pushing his hair out of his eyes. "I can't help myself. I constantly need more of you." I bit my lip, trying not to smile. He certainly had a way with words...sometimes...even if he was masking a sexual demeanor behind it.

"Well, I'm going to go get something to eat from downstairs." I started to get out of bed, but quickly stopped myself moments later.

"What's wrong?" He asked, eyeing me.

"Nothing." I turned away from him, trying to hide my blush from the stupid request I was about to make.

"What's wrong?" He asked again, this time sitting up so that the duvet fell down far enough, but close enough to show nothing farther down the waist.

"I need to change." I mumbled.

"Go change then." He replied matter-of-factly. Well duh. This I know.

"I can't." I said awkwardly. I pulled the blanket up some more, hoping he would get the hint. He didn't.

"Why not?" He asked, his brows furrowing. He shifted his sitting position so that now he was facing me.

"Because you're here." I told him, turning the brightest shade of red. I know I shouldn't be embarrassed about it, he's seen me naked during our sexual encounters. But it was just that, just during those encounters and nothing else. Maybe that's why its awkward.

"Love, I've seen you naked before. There's nothing to be ashamed about." I knew he was going to play that card. That's just what I expected him to say - or any guy for that matter. Still, I sat frozen on the bed under the duvet, holding it to my chest. "You're beautiful Karina, you don't have to hide anything or feel self conscious." I still didn't move from the bed. Louis took the liberty of moving closer to me and gently cupping my face in his hands. "You shouldn't have to worry about this. I love you. You are beautiful. Don't hate on yourself, or your body." Why must he be so sincere? Why wouldn't I just get up? He told me I was beautiful, he told me he loves me, what do I have to be shameful about? "You're going to have to change in front of me eventually when we're married you know that right?'' WHAT? Did he just say 'When we're married?' What is going on here? I started freaking out on the inside, but on the outside I was a sitting duck.

"What?" I asked, this time aloud.

"Oh um..I-I meant..."He stuttered. "I meant if we get married sometime in the future. If you ever decide to, It could be the start of something new or whatever." He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "I just made things awkward didn't I?''

I blankly started at him as he rambled on. Marriage. I had never thought about that. I was too young for that; even being in my twenties I still thought I was young for that. I still hadn't grown up unlike Lou. He's twenty-three and already talking about marriage. He's matured. He's ready, whereas I'm not. How was I supposed to deal with that. He kept rambling on, fumbling with his hands, that he didn't notice me slyly get out of bed and get dressed.

"I'm going to get something to eat." I said, interrupting him from his ramblings. He looked up at me with a blank expression before I quickly left my bedroom.

{Hey. Sorry I haven't updated for a while, but I did now! Yay! *Throws Confetti* I know it was short, that's why it was labeled filler. I'm sorry if it sucks. Also, I picked a co-writer to work with: PerfectImperfection_ Her name is Karina too! Talk about cray. We're working on the story now so stay tuned. I'll let you guys know when it's posted. It's sort of a new idea, so we hope you guys like it. Anyways Lou brought up marriage :o do you guys think he's ready? Should he do it lol? We now know that Karina is not ready...that shows some conflict of issue. Anyways....if you read through this, comment: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious....NO i'm just kidding. Comment: Connor Franta (I freaking love him.) Oh shit. I spilled water over my keyboard....FUCKSTAGRAM.