Roomates

ARYANA'S POV

I walked down the hall of my new college. The boys all volunteered to go with me and help me unpack. The thought of having to live with someone hat I don't know is weird. This person can be a psychotic serial killer and I wouldn't have known. I was getting goosebumps.

"Everything alright love?" Niall asked, grabbing my hand.

"Oh yeah. Fine. Just thinking how weird my roommate will be."

"How can you say that? You don't even know her." He laughed, causing the box he was holding to almost drop.

"Careful." I said sternly.

"Umm Aryana, may I ask how long until we get to you dorm?" Liam asked , panting from very far down the hallway. Poor boy was holding the waviest box.

"At the end of the hall." I just wanted to get there quicker.

"You know, you could have stayed with us." Niall chimed in.

"Oh no." I laughed. "Been there, done that. All too weird for me." A lot of girls would have that I was crazy. Refusing to stay with One Direction. But if you lived with them for a month, you'll know why I responded with What I did. We all finally made it to the end of the hall and I pushed open the door. "Home sweet home." I sighed.

"Oh finally!" Louis exclaimed, pushing past us all and collapsing on my bed. "This is way too damn heavy!" He gestured to what he'd carried in.

"Um. That's a lamp." Harry laughed. "Not that heavy." He put the box he was holding, down on a desk on my side of the room.

"I'd like to see you carry it." Lou retorted.

"You are just...I don't even know." I sighed. I turned away from my side of the room and took a glance at my roommates. Nothing all to crazy, but something about all the furniture was too familiar. I took a closer look at everything, getting closer to a picture.

"You know, snooping through people's stuff can get you suspended." A familiar voice said.

We all turned and saw Karina in the doorway. "I knew this stuff was all too familiar." I laughed.

"What are you doing here?" Liam asked. "Didn't you have to go shopping?"

"No." She shook her head. "I just needed to clear my head from what I told you all earlier...."

"You could have just driven up here each day instead of staying here." I plopped down on my bed.

"I'm beginning to think you don't want me." She smirked.

"No! Pregnant or not, I always need my best friend. Now help me unpack."

After unpacking everything, we al decided to go out for lunch. Lucky for Niall, Nando's was the closest thing.

KARINAS POV

We all walked into Nando's and took a seat in a large booth.

"You know we have to tell my dad sometime." I whispered to Lou.

"I'm not ready to die yet." He replied in all seriousness.

"He's not going to kill you. He needs you as a part of One Direction."

"We'll thanks for that. Thats the next thing to be on the news. I Can see it now. Louis Tomlinson,member of successful boy band One Direction shot, due to a pure accident."

"Oh stop." I playfully punched him in the arm. He gave me a warm smile and I lay my head on his shoulder, waiting for the waiter to come.

"Hello my name is Dan, what can I get for you -"