Love

KARINAS POV

"Good morning." Lou smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Morning." I smiled back at him awkwardly. I was still caught up in the Zayn thing, I really just didn't know what to do about it.

"So what shall we do today?" Lou asked pulling up the covers and wrapping his arms around me.

"I don't know. I'm actually quite hungry." just as I said it, my stomache growled.

"Well then lets get you something to eat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Zayn? Why isn't he eating with the rest of us?" Liam asked, shoving a piece of his pancake down his throat.

"He's probably still pissed off at Karina from yesterday." Niall smirked and took a sip of his orange juice.

"Yeah......that's why." I said glumly.

"You okay?" Lou asked, concern in his voice.

"Yeah." I said suddenly. "I'm going to go and get Zayn...we can all have breakfast together." I clapped my hands and walked in the direction of the bedroom.

I knocked. No answer. Knocked again. Still no answer. I opened the door slowly and looked around. The bed was messy, but be wasn't in it. The bathroom was open, but he wasn't there either. As I went further into the room, I saw the balcony door was open. He was out there. I slowly walked out and stood beside him.

"Hey." I said quietly.

"Hi." he said, not even taking a glance at me.

"Do you want to talk?" I asked, hopefully he did, because I wanted too.

"What could we possibly talk about?" he asked bitterly, turning towards me.

"I lied." I told him, staring into his brown eyes.

"What are you talking about?" he askd confused, running a hand through his hair.

"I did feel something last night." I thought I saw a hint of a smile form across his face, but it disappeared too quick to be sure.

"You did?" he asked hopefully. I nodded. "See you do have feelings for me." he leaned against the railing. I got scared that he was going to fall so I grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the rail, only brining him closer to me- unintentionally of course.

"I never said that." isaid defensively, backing away from Zayn.

"When are you going to stop lying to yourself?" he asked, grabbing my hand.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, crossing my arms, resulting in him releasing my hand.

"You're just to afraid to admit that you have feelings for me. You bottle it up inside. I know exactly how I make you feel." he smirked, still moving closer. The wind started blowing, sending my hair flying everywhere.

"And how do you make me feel?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nervous. Shy. Scared. Even a little hint of lust."

"Oh really?" I just stared t him.

"Yes really." he took a step towards me, so that he was extremely close and towering above me. "I'm making you nervous, and scared right now." It was true. Who knew what would happen.

"Anyway, I came to ask you if you wanted breakfast...." I trailed off.

"Not hungry. Don't change the subject."