CHAPTER 20: Sex CAN Be A Good Distraction.....

EVANGELINE

Jon has been really nice to me and answering any questions that I had about my dad. He even told me several finny stories that the agency would tell everyone about when he was a spy. 

I guess that my father did what he could to protect me, even now, but it was still hard to fathom the fact that he would just come and leave so soon. 

Tonight was when we were leaving to Venice and as soon as we boarded onto Jon's private plane, I had felt really tired and found out that the plane had a big King-Sized bed in the very back and since the flight was going to take a while, I headed in the back since everyone else was too hyped up about being on a private plane this fancy. Which I was too, but I just still needed some time to relax a little and think about some things. After all, this doesn't really necessarily happen in real life, right?

After a few moments of laying down, I heard the door open and then close before feeling a dip in the bed and suddenly feeling an arm wrap itself around my waist and both Jon and I began spooning with one another as he kisses me on the neck. 

"Hey, I'm trying to relax." I pretend to complain. 

"Me too." He says as he snuggles up to me more. 

I turn over onto my back while resting my head on his arm as he looks into my eyes and cups my face. 

"Thank you." I tell him. 

"For what baby?" He asks. 

"For telling me things about my dad and for just being good to me." I smile. 

"Of course." He smiles at me and then kisses me on the lips. 

It starts off passionate and romantic and quickly turned into something more lustful and his kiss became more dominating as he rolls over on top of me and begins kissing me down my neck and then moves both my hands above my head as he looks into my eyes.

"This time I'm in control; so be a good girl and don't move your hands. I'm gonna drive you crazy. " He began while trailing kisses down from my neck to in between my breasts while continuing, "Then I'll stop and do it all over again until you beg me to finish this. Even then, I won't. I'm just gonna do every naughty thing to you until your mind and body explode and show you just how much I want you not just physically but in every way." He finishes. 

He then starts undoing my jeans, pulling them off, kissing from my toes upward, slowly, his hands on my legs, always just a little higher than the kisses. I feel my back arch in anticipation, knowing where his fingers will soon reach. My head rocks back against the pillow as he does, the first moan escaping my lips.

"Oh my god." I moan breathlessly. 

The facade we show the world melts away and all we want is to fuck each other's brains out as he kisses his way back up to my lips. Every kiss has a raw intensity - breathing fast, heart rates faster. Then before I know how it happened we are naked and our skin is moving softly together, like the finest of silk. I feel his hand enter from below moving fast, our tongues entwined in a kiss, and then he's inside, changing my breathing with every thrust, hearing my moans timed to his body. Then all at once he stops and kisses from my breasts to my stomach, his hands light; then he's licking and using his fingers all at once, watching my reaction, feeling how my legs move, watching my body writhe. He tells me he's going to make me beg for it and I just let out a moan, unable to articulate a response. In seconds he's on me again, fucking me harder, just long enough to intoxicate my mind before stopping again. If it's begging he wants, he's gonna have to stop long enough for my brain to start working again first...

Finally, after long moments of pure bliss and ecstasy, he collapsed on top of me and we layed there naked in bed, spooning each other, falling asleep in each other's arms. 

I guess that's one way to keep my mind off of reality for a moment. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :);)