Chahun 🥔 Pads

11/26/18

comedy, fluff
first person
820 words

It's those days again where my stomach and abdomen fight.

I went to my bag unzipped the bottom zipper. And in its glory, mini diapers in an orange packaging was visible.

My plan was to get a pad and hide it under my shirt.

I grabbed the pad slowly but lost grip when a male voice was coming towards me. He was humming my name. The pad was now on the floor, I repeat, it was on the floor. So I just stepped on it, hoping no one would see it even though my feet are pretty small and the orange was still visible to the human eye.

I gave one of my best fake smiles.

"What's up?" I asked.

He looked weirdly at me. "Nothing." He let out a small laugh, I laughed back hoping he wouldn't notice. Then I noticed what position I was in.

I was stepping on the pad with two of my feet and my hands were clasped together at the back while I my head was tilted to the side, it looked like I broke my neck or something.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I let out an ugly donkey laugh and replied with another fake smile. "I'm okay, and you?"

Gosh, that has to be the dumbest reply I've ever given someone but at least it's a good response.

"I'm okay?" He said, unsure of himself.

I fixed my posture and smiled, waiting for him to leave. "I'm going back to my seat now.." He smiled in a slyly manner.

He left finally and I was able to pick up my pad, it was all ruined and with marks all over from my shoes. I frowned and dusted off the marks secretly.

And that's when I heard my name being called once again. It was no other than the great Chahun. What the hell does he want now??

I hid my pad behind my back, crumpling it. Great, I'll have a crumpled and ruined pad trying to satisfy my clean underwear.

"Your bag.." He pointed out. I looked at my bag and noticed it was open. The pads. It was showing. It was visible. The orange packaging reflected back to me. It was so bright I think it blinded me.

I giggled awkwardly. "My bag.."

"Yeah, there's something on it." He wiped off some grime off of my bag.

"Oh yeah yeah." Good thing he didn't notice!

"Oh yeah and your pads."

I faked smiled while nodding. "Yeah thanks, I've noticed."

He smiled a bit and left.

As I was walking to the washroom. I used my newly and improved pad and threw out the other one in the garbage. I felt clean again, the air turned clean, everything turned clean, my teeth were as white as the pad I'm wearing.

I walked out of the washroom and found Chahun leaning against the lockers. Once he finally noticed me he walked towards me and took one of my hands.

"Y/N, will you go out with me?" His breath kind of shaking.

So first, he told me about my pads now he's asking me out. This is such a nice love story.

"Sure." I replied instantly. It's my first time being in a relationship and all my friends keep bragging to me about their boyfriends so I'll rub their faces back!

He then let out his other hand and he was holding a pad. He put the pad on top of my palm and closed my four fingers with his other hand.

"The heck?" I mumbled.

"Just in case." He smiled.

~~~ヾ('ω' )/~~~

this actually happened to me, except the asking out part and stuff. ahahhahaa

btw his lips in the picture is SOOO SOFT