Seunghyub 🥔 Keyboard Lessons

02/09/20
909 words
first pov
angst, fluff

"Welcome to your keyboard lessons Y/N." Seunghyub welcomed me and I gave him a glare which was really unpleasant.

"It's not like I wanna do this with you, my mother just made me." I informed him.

"And why is that?" He smirked widely and I looked at him with pure hatred evident in my eyes.

"Why aren't you anwsering?" He asks and chuckles.

"Because why would I anwser a meanie like you?" I scoffed and looked away, standing up getting ready to leave.

"Heeeeyy Y/N, it's not time to leave yet. We still have an hour to go." He held onto my sleeve.

I pulled my sleeve away and he tilted his head. "An hour of hell with you? Nah I'm good."

"Look Y/N, this is beneficial for both of us. You improve your keyboarding skills while I practice my teaching." He says in such a soft voice that I had to give in.

"Fine, just because I'm getting food out of this." I smiled and we both sat down.

"No wait, you have to place your hands here." He held my hand and put it on the proper keys.

"Did I not put it there before?" I snapped back.

"Nope, you put them here." His hands slightly brushed against mine and I pulled them back after the cold interaction.

His eyebrows clashed together and he looked at me confused. "Is there something wrong?"

"No.. It's just that your hands are cold..." I admitted and looked down, shyly.

His cold hands held mine and I looked at him with pure disbelief.

"It's warm now." He smiled and after a few minutes of me processing what the hell was going on, I pulled away.

"Wow you must've got many girls with your nasty hand cuddling techniques." I fiddled with my hands.

"You're the only girl I've ever held hands with." He smiled.

"HAHAAHHA okay." I laughed at his joke and placed my fingers on the keys again.

"Where did we leave off?"

ヾ('ω' )/~~~

"Thanks for the lessons." I said to Seunghyub after the one hour session was over.

"I'll be here again tomorrow, same time." He saluted and I smiled at him. Suddenly I remembered the interaction from earlier but shook my head to get the thought out.

"Hm? Is there something wrong?"

"Ah nono, I just.." You breathed in. "Something came up." He nodded in confusion but understood and waved goodbye.

ヾ('ω' )/~~~

It is my 8th lesson with Seunghyub, and my last because of how much I improved since then.

"Are you excited for your last lesson??" He cheered excitedly and I nodded my head.

"I prepared a song for you.. I don't know if you'll like it though." I admitted shyly. These days I've developed small feelings for Seunghyub but kept it to myself because of the rejection I might feel.

"I'm pretty sure I'll like it, your works have been amazing recently.. And I'm still anticipating your singing."

Ah that's right. He heard me sing before. The blood kept rushing to my heart and face and I wanted to hide at the moment cause the song I was about to play required me to sing.

I cleared my voice and started the song. (*This could be any song you prefer to visualize)

After the song ended, he applauded me and his eyes were so dark, it was like falling into an abyss. I got so lost in those eyes.

"That was amazing, see I knew you would do well." He smiled.

He checked the time on his watch and looked back up at me. "We have 49 more minutes to go, let's make this worthwhile."

ヾ('ω' )/~~~

It was definitely worthwhile. We had a duet and played many different songs till it reached the five minute point and Seunghyub got a call from someone.

He stepped out of the room and I was left alone with the cold keys in front of me. I was about to play when Seunghyub barged in and his eyes told it all.

"I'm sorry Y/N.. We'd have to cut this session five minutes less. I've got somewhere to go to." He frowned and I just nodded.

"It's okay, we can always hang out another time right?"

"Of course!" He smiled and grabbed his jacket, then waved goodbye.

I sighed and smiled to myself, today was such a good day. My hands brought itself up and I started to play any tune in my head.

ヾ('ω' )/~~~

A nice walk in the park with good weather couldn't make anything better. I just wish I would've hung out with Seunghyub and spent my time with him here.

As I was getting ice cream for myself, I waited at the side and saw someone stand to order. It was Seunghyub. I was about to wave when I heard his order.

"Two chocolate ice creams in a cone with sprinkles please."

I furrowed my eyebrows, he wasn't alone.

Just then I got my order and took it right away, trying not to be seen by Seunghyub.

He held the two ice creams after it was finished and arrived at a bench not so far from the truck.

There, a young pretty lady stood up and grabbed the ice cream. He then grabbed her hand and they intertwined it while walking down the rose path.

Guess I wasn't the only girl he held hands with.

~~~ヾ('ω' )/~~~

omg guys it's been a week and how come i wasn't aware nflying added a new member
(i made this story like a month ago but never got the chance to edit it lolollldkndk)