Hoeseung 🥔 Thank You

1/9/19

(theres profanity btw-)
1164 words
angst
first person

"Thank you" was the last thing I heard from the person I hated the most.

He laughed and cheered with his friends, that was the last time I've seen him happy. The last time I've seen his face, was when he was smiling so happily.

And that all happened after I broke up with him.

Here, let me rewind the worst day of my life.

It was a January, the start of a new year. That year was a bad year in my perspective, so I prayed that the next year would be my year, and I'd make decisions with no regrets.

This happened all during high school. It was Christmas break so we had 2 weeks to spare with our family before the stressful weeks of school came back, of course I tried to keep in touch with all my friends; especially Hoeseung, who I am glad to call my ex-boyfriend.

Ever since Christmas break, he's been ignoring me. I remember before Christmas break we hugged each other, and I thought he was genuine and sincere about the hug—but it turns out I was the one hugging him tightly.

During the break, I've been texting him for the first week and he's been texting me back with "I love you's" or "How is the most beautiful girl doing?". He was perfect, I really thought he was being profound about what he was saying. I always got flustered at what he said, when he sentme those texts and gave me hugs. I was so happy.

Until the second week of the break, it was New Year's and I texted him a "Happy New Year" only to be left on seen. I was thinking he didn't like me anymore, or he lost feelings for me? I mean, he was the one who asked me out so, our feelings were mutual right? Wrong.

As I sent him more texts such as "Are you okay?", "I'm always here for you if you need me", and the most heartbreaking 3 words "I love you.." He'd always leave me on seen.

I decided to talk to him on the Monday we'd come back from school. But he left early because he apparently felt like "puking". Then the next day, I thought I'd be able to talk to him but he wasn't there. My heart was beating out of my chest and I swore something was wrong with him.

I loved him, I was worried. What could I do?

The W in Wednesday stands for "Worst". Why? You'll see why.

He was there Wednesday, I attempted to talk to him but he'd just ignore me and try to walk away. I obviously kept on trying and trying again but the look on his face showed pure annoyance and disgust.

Did I do something wrong? Last time I checked, I was trying to be a good girlfriend.

Then at the end of the day, I decided to go up to him and his friends to tell him I was gonna break up with him. If he was gonna act like this and make my year bad, then why not dump him so he doesn't hurt me more? Although he hurt me big time deep inside.

"I'm breaking up with you." I said in front of him and his friends.

And all he said was

"Thank you!"

My heart broke in pieces, was he joking? Gosh I really hope he was but that time, he sounded genuine.

I backed up and he was smiling, his friends cheering right in front of me, patting his back and giving him those bro handshakes.

I ran away, I never wanted to see his face again. So I did what all people would do if they saw a monster at school. I moved away.

And when I said making decisions with no regrets, everything's been perfect so far. I moved to a different high school, graduated there, made new friends, met new people. It was by far the best year—emit the beginning of the year but bitch, he to unlucky to not have me anymore.

I always got hang out with my friends from my old school and we'd talk about random things. Till' one of my friends asked me a question that really caught my attention.

"We're having a reunion with our class this Friday, you free?"

I thought for a while before nodding my head. "Hell yeah."

ヾ('ω' )/~~~

It was now Friday, I dressed up well and put on light makeup even though I don't know how to put makeup so I probably looked like a beast but, you know, that's okay. I accepted myself for looking like a beast since I'll be looking like this forever.

I walked to the restaurant we were going to meet at and saw my friends huddled together, we greeted each other and went in to see many familiar faces.

I was now 23, we mature, we grow and everyone looked responsible. Even the class clowns surprisingly.

But one face caught my eye, Hoeseung.

Of course, who else? It's always the bad person catching the eye of a person.

He stared at me also but I looked away. I ignored him for a good time before we all stood up and was saying our goodbye's to everyone. I smiled at him, not genuinely though.

"How are you?" I asked him.

"Been feeling like hell lately." He chuckled and I nodded, I don't really care.

I walked past him but he gripped my arm. "Can we talk?"

"We're already talking." I said and walked away.

I'm not gonna keep a person who hurt me deeply, threw me away like trash just like that. He really thought he was a good memory, huh? But really, he was more like a nightmare to me.

I hope I never meet you Yoo Hoeseung, in my after life and in this life.

The F in Friday means fuck and the Y in Friday means you. Hah, fuck you.

Guess I learned to love myself more, why have a guy break your heart when you have yourself? Plus there's manyyy more guys to make my heart beat outta my chest.

A.K.A Wanna One's Daniel.

But I've also learned one thing.

His pain taught me to love myself and I'm thankful for that.

Thank you, for breaking my sensitive heart, to make me who I am today.

Thank you Yoo Hoeseung.

~~~ヾ('ω' )/~~~

fun fact: this actually happened with a couple in my school and it happened today lmAO (1/9/19)

it was too fanfiction material i had to make a ff about it.

i feel bad for the girl, and i decided to make this chapter based on what i think her perspective is. the last part was obviously made up.

rip wanna one i love u.

anyways IM SORRY FOR THE ANGST I PROMISE ILL MAKE A MORE NON ANGST THINGY NEXT CHAPTER

also i changed the titles to a potato cause why not