book is coming to an end?

hey guysss!

i know this may seem sudden that i might end this book but don't worry! i plan to keep going till 125-130 chapters (we are currently at 112 chapters).

i've started this book less than two years ago, and i think it's time for it to finally come to an end; it's not because i dislike writing, i do love to write but i want to also have time to edit and make sure there are no errors!

also, making imagines does take up a lot of time (probably 30 minutes to make a 1000 word story) , and i want to focus on making other books as well!

creating imagines is fun to do but it comes with a lot of creativity and it resulted to a point where i just wanted to give up because i had a ton of writers block, but! i couldn't because i knew you guys were expecting a new chapter, so thank you for keeping me going :)

nflying has given me a great opportunity to make imagines about them! and to be very honest, at first i didn't know the group well but i wanted to make an imagines book for them because they didn't have one. i ended up watching a lot of their videos and falling in love with each member, and i'm so glad i did!

thank you for reading, and i hope you guys understand <3

rhea.