Dongsung 🥔 Blind Date

02/28/20
643 words
first pov
romance, fluff

I was put up for a blind date because my friend thinks I'm single as shit and I needed someone to be there for me when, I'm completely fine being alone.

I refused many times to go out on a date with someone I barely knew but soon gave in when my friend started crying over the phone because of that.

And here I am. Waiting in the movies for my blind date.

The movie was gonna start in ten minutes and we still haven't gotten the tickets because he was late.

I started to lose my patience and called my friend for assistance because I was gonna leave this place if his ass didn't set foot in this place in less than five minutes.

"Where the hell is he?" I almost shouted in the phone.

"Relax relax, he just got off the bus so he should be there in like a minute, if not then a few minutes." Yunji said.

"A few minutes can suck my-"

"Are you Y/N?" A handsome young fellow came up to me and was dressed pretty neatly.

"Yes, and whomst are you?"

"Dongsung."

"Dongsung!! That's your dates name!" Yunji screamed through the phone.

I lowered the volume.

"Well I'll go now." I turned off my phone after not listening to her.

"The movies about to start." I started to line up but he grabbed my arm.

"I paid the tickets online beforehand because I knew I was gonna be late."

I was shocked, woah did he really-

"You really didn't have too, you didn't have to waste your money on me. Plus we barely know eacho-"

"It's okay, I'll see in the end if it was worth it or not." He smiled.

So is this a sign of telling me to make it worth it?

"Yeah yeah of course." I smiled back.

ヾ('ω' )/~~~

Halfway into the movie, I could feel someone staring at me and figured it was coming from Dongsung but he had his eyes on the movie the whole time.

I looked around the theatre and Dongsung noticed.

"Hey is everything alright?" He asked in concern and I nodded, not trying to worry him.

"Yeah, just the air is pretty cold." I lied.

He took off his sweater and settled it around me. I smiled at him as a thank you and I got a whiff of his scent.

Damn does he smell good.

The sweater actually made me warmer and I just wanted to cuddle it but it would be weird when Dongsung is right next to me.

ヾ('ω' )/~~~

The movie ended and we exited the theatre with empty bags of popcorn and drink bottles.

"So how was it?" I asked and he smiled cheerfully.

"Surprisingly not as bad as I thought."

I nodded my head, "So was it worth it?" I hope he says it was because if it wasn't, I would feel really guilty.

"Yeah, it was." We faced eachother and I realized I was still wearing his sweater.

"Oh your sweater-" I was about to pull it off when he caught my hand and I stopped what I was doing.

"Save it for our next dates." His innocent sly smile made me fall for him even more, and I wasn't aware of it.

"I sure will."

ヾ('ω' )/~~~

Once I arrived home, I checked my phone and got a new text message.

Yiri: how was itt?

Y/N: not that bad actually.

Yiri: great! cause look.

Y/N: first of all, that's weird and how did you get a photo from above? second of all, why

Yiri: oh yeah, i also gave him your number so expect a message to arrive soon. your welcome i got you a boyfriend.

~~~ヾ('ω' )/~~~

idek whay this chapter was
it's 1:02am and i'm having horrible writers block