Hun 🥔 Tutor

5/19/19
755 words
second pov
comedy, fluff

2009

"I've been told that your grades have been dropping." Your father said in disappointment.

You looked down, telling excuses wouldn't help because you were way bad at that.

"So, that's why Hun is coming over to teach you."

"What? Seriously?? He's a few years younger and you expect me to be taught by a youngster?"

He sighed and fixed his glasses. "He's not a youngster, he's 16."

"So what?" You anwsered back and your father gave you a look, which made you shut up.

"I can't believe this." You muttered on your way up the stairs.

ヾ('ω' )/~~~

Someone knocked on your door and you didn't bother answering since literally everyone who knocks on your door opens it.

Then a knock came again and you threw a pillow at the door. "Just barge in already!" You yelled and someone opened the door slowly. It was Hun.

You rolled your eyes and huffed out. You forgot you had tutoring from him after school.

"Let's start shall we?" He asked shyly and took a seat on your desk chair.

You nodded and he opened the books and you went over your notes.

After 15 minutes of tutoring, you decided to make an excuse so you can leave the awkward atmosphere and never come back.

"I'm gonna get drinks, you want anything?" You asked and he thought about it for a while.

"Just water please." He gave you an innocent look and that made a weird feeling in your stomach but that's probably cause your too hungry.

You closed the door slowly and ran downstairs to get your jacket and shoes.

As you tip-toed to the door, you heard someone put down their cup and you slowly turned back to see your father drinking tea while reading some newspapers.

"And where are you going?"

You widened your eyes in panic knowing you can't make an excuse. "I-I'm I'm-"

"Your going to leave the house after you made an excuse to Hun."

You sighed in defeat and nodded sadly.

"Hun!" He suddenly yelled and you froze in your spot, if he sees you in your jacket and shoes your dead.

He rushed down the stairs while you were trying to take your jacket and shoes off but it was too late.

"How about you two go to the library and study there instead?" He smiled and Hun smiled aswell.

"That'll be great." He nodded and went back upstairs to get the books and utensils.

"Are you fricking kidding me."

ヾ('ω' )/~~~

"So this is-" Hun stooped noticing you had your head down on the table.

He tapped you lightly but you didn't respond and groaned lightly.

"Hey, Y/N..." He shook you lightly while whispering your name. You didn't respond and just laid there, although you were awake you didn't wanna do work.

Hun removed some hair out of your face and admired your face but after he did that, you opened your eyes and looked at him with wide eyes while sitting up straight.

"Did you just touch my face?" You asked and he seemed to taken aback.

"Well yes, yes I did."

You shook your head. "Take your bacteria back, bacteria boy."

"Can't. You have germs, germ girl."

You widened your eyes at his comeback, the innocent Hun wasn't so innocent after all.

"Did you just talk back?"

He shrugged again and smiled innocently. "Well yes, yes I did."

"Your such an idiot." You laid your head in your arms.

"An idiot for you." He said and your heart started to beat uncontrollably.

"Frick frick frick." You mumbled in your arms and you heard your phone go off, you tried to get it without lifting your head up but failed to do so when Hun got it.

"Yes hello? Yes sir. We're okay. Just a question." He paused and you widened your eyes knowing he's talking about your dad. He could ask anything about you and your dad may expose you.

"Can I take your daughter on a date?" He asked and your breathing became unstable, you didn't know whether you should stand up and leave or just continue to have an asthma attack.

"Thank you sir." You knew what your father had said when Hun said that.

You slowly lifted your head and he was packing up the books. "Looks like we're going to a restaurant to tutor you instead."

~~~ヾ('ω' )/~~~

i decided to go for a school theme just cause

i need a new night light. can you guys sleep in complete darkness or with a night light?