Christmas Scenarios

Merry Christmas!🎄

Seunghyub
You two would sit down on the couch near the fireplace while the movie Elf is screening on the television. He would hold you tightly as if you were gonna float away and give you small kisses on your head here and there. When you're cold he rushes to the room to get you socks and cuddles you with a blanket even though you're sweating underneath him because of the heat from the fireplace and his warmth. You both would sleep together still with the television playing and wake up to your mom kicking Seunghyub out because she didn't know he was there the whole time.

Jaehyun
Jaehyun would bring you out to the snow and you two would make snowman's and have snowball fights, later on in the night he'd surprise you with a karaoke machine and you'd sing your asses off until one of you passes out because of tiredness. In the morning, he'd rush to the tree and open presents because he's just too excited and once you found out, you scolded him for being too immature but opened presents with him then drank hot chocolate afterwards while being creepy stalkers and watching children through the window. (Just kidding don't do this it's creepy.)

Hun
When you wake up he'd shake you and pull you to the kitchen where he has a bunch of ingredients spread out on the kitchen counter. You two will make cookies and cake together and also throw some flour at eachother. When the food is finished, you both would place the cookies and cake with milk carefully on the counter and sleep on the couch. Once you awoke, the cookies were finished and the cup of milk was empty, but the cake was still there left with a note saying "Treat yourself with this cake ~Santa". And so you nommed on the cake while sharing funny stories.

Hoeseung
He'd take you out to a snow mountain and that's where you two would tobaggan and play snowball fights. You'd go to a shop that's open and buy many chocolates from there and also santa accessories. After that, you'd go home with him and you'd have so much fun taking pictures with your new accessories and binge watching kdramas while eating chocolates. Both of you will stay up till 12:00AM and try to pull an all nighter to see if santa was real. You two hid under the blankets to even realize santa was there. Eventually you slept with him by your side and dreamt about Hoeseung while he dreamt about Hun. The next morning you awoke and checked the presents to see coal under the tree with a note saying "I see you when you're sleeping, I know when you're awake ~Santa"

~~~ヾ('ω' )/~~~

hahahaha that's creepy