Jaehyun 🥔 Streetlight

4/29/19
565 words
second pov
comedy, romance

"Hey wanna hear a joke?"

"Jaehyun I don't have time-"

"Did you see the movie about constipation yet?"

That made you snap out of your thoughts and look at him in disbelief. "The heck?"

"Have you though?" He muffled, trying to hold in his laugh.

"No?" You anwser unsure if your actually supposed to say that.

"Oh maybe it hasn't come out yet." He laughed and sat back in his chair.

"The reason why I invited you is to study, not to crack lame jokes." You scolded but you had to admit that that was funny.

"Okay but that was funny, right?"

"Yeah but your not." You finally shushed him and went back to what you were doing.

"Can't I just joke out with my lovely girlfriend?"

"You can joke with your girlfriend after she finishes studying." You spoke in a sweet voice.

"Oh come on Y/N, the test doesn't start until May!"

"May is next week."

Jaehyun thought for a while then slumped in his chair. "Well that's quicker than I thought."

"Time passes by quicker when you study."

"But studying sucks."

"But studying can consider your future." You responded.

"But studying is distracting my future from cuddling with me."

You looked at him with wide eyes. "The heck Jaehyun." You tried not to sound awkward.

"Let's cuddle! It's already 12:00AM, a new day!" He hugged you tightly.

"Another day for studying!" You tried to get out of his strong grip but nothing seemed to help.

"A day for cuddling with your boyfriend for once!"

You felt guilty, you noticed how you didn't study with him whatsoever.

"Fine, I'll cuddle with you in one condition." You looked at him and he looked back at you with desperate eyes.

"You bring me to the park."

"Great! I'll bring you to the park tomorrow morning."

"No, I want to go now." You stood up and got your sweater hanging from the door.

"What?! At this time? Let's sleep and then go."

"Fine, you sleep I study." You teased him and sat back down at your desk as you opened your books again.

"No, lets go to the park." You smiled upon hearing that.

You jumped up and ran out your door after closing your lights.

Jaehyun caught up and you were already running to the nearby park as Jaehyun ran after you.

"Actually Y/N, lets go home now, its dark and anything can happen-"

"Hey do you remember this?" You pointed to a streetlight that kept flickering.

Jaehyun smiled, remembering the memory.

"That's where we had our first kiss."

You smiled also and flushed a bit too. Remembering the memory always gave you the heebie jeebies.

You walked over to the streetlight and touched the pole. "We came here because apparently you were being chased by a squirrel. I remember that memory very well."

Jaehyun scoffed and looked over at you again.

"But if that squirrel didn't chase me then I wouldn't be doing this." He leaned in and kissed your lips softly. The two of you let go after a while.

"Now, I want to go to the park." You pouted and walked to the park yourself.

He followed and you two spent the rest of your night there. cuddling and talking about lame ass jokes.

Before the park police came and escorted you out of the park oops.

~~~ヾ('ω' )/~~~

i think next chapter is gonna be either angst or fantasy