Seunghyub 🥔 Zombies PT 2

5/8/19
1247 words
third pov (tiffany)
suspense, action, angst, romance, a tad bit of comedy

"Guys stay close!" Tiffany yelled.

They all ran closer to Tiffany and she leaned against the wall.

"The safe zone is not another half a mile. We can do this guys."

They all nodded and Tiffany looked at Seunghyub who seemed nervous, she smiled upon seeing the tough one amongst them seem all scared.

"Hey it's okay, we'll get through this together." She patted his shoulder and he looked at her with confused eyes.

"What if we don't?"

"Are you starting to have doubts?" She laughed a bit and then soon went to check if zombies are incoming.

"Okay, there should be a small gasoline station over there, we can take refuge and grab as many things to fuel up our energy, then be on the run again. You guys got it?" Tiffany asked and they all saluted back.

"Good."

ヾ('ω' )/~~~

"Eunji what's with you and chips!" Woosung argued.

"Chips keep you alive man." She stuffed another chip into her mouth and grabbed even more chips.

"Take some water, there might not be enough for all of us but they should keep us going for a while until we reach the safe zone." Tiffany informed and Seunghyub grabbed the last two bottles.

Tiffany sat down on the counter and ate some of the gummies from the shelves. "We have at least three minutes until we all have to leave this place. I can tell that the zombie population is increasing even more than before."

Seunghyub sat beside Tiffany and gave her a bracelet.

Tiffany was confused as to why he was giving her this but accepted anyways since refusing seems rude.

"Take this. So we'll always be close together even if we aren't."

Tiffany was flattered and blushed a bit. Why was he suddenly acting like this? They both hated each other's guts.

"Thanks." She smiled and took a good look st the bracelet, then she realized she also had something in her pockets that she didn't really need.

"Oh take this watch. I don't use it as much but just think of it as even though time passes by, we're always close together." Tiffany put it in his palm and closed his hand.

"It's really important to me, my mom gave it to me so I'm expecting you to take good care of it." She paused and cuddled with the bracelet. "We're both wearing something on our wrists." She giggled.

Seunghyub smiled and hesitantly held his hand up to Tiffany's face. Tiffany didn't move and waited to see what would happen next. As Seunghyub was gonna lean in, Eunji interrupted them both.

"Guys I hate to ruin your moment but zombies are coming and it doesn't look good."

They both let go and got their guns ready.

"Guys follow and stay close behind me! We need to keep running until we get to the safe zone." She told them as they all huddled together.

They then ran out the store and shot the rest of the zombies.

"Aghhh what's gotten us into the mess." Eunji whined and stopped to catch her breath.

"Yah Eunji hustle!" Tiffany shouted and stopped as well.