Hoeseung 🥔 Love

02/19/20
401 words
second pov
fluff, romance

"Happy anniversary!" Your boyfriend called out to you and you smiled at him.

He was the only person who could make you laugh whenever you felt sad, and the only person to look at you with so much love in his eyes. Aside from your parents of course.

"Happy anniversary Hoeseung!" You cheered.

"Here's your present." He was about to pull out his present but dragged you to a more shady area with not much people around.

He then pulled out a small box with a necklace, and there it was. A diamond musical note with a gold outline and you could only think about how much this cost.

"Hoeseung, you really didn't have too..." You looked at the gift in awe but felt guilty because this must've cost a lot.

"I had too, it's our fifth anniversary. Of course I wanted to make it special." He smiled wholeheartedly.

Your thoughts were all over the place till you remembered your gift for him. The fact that he came from a upper class family and you came from a working class family made things hard when it comes to money.

He always bought you gifts that were too expensive for you to buy, and you always bought gifts that made it into the budget you could make.

The guilt inside of you grew even larger when all you knew you bought him was a silver watch that cost around $100. Whereas this necklace could've cost hundreds of dollars.

You pulled out the gift and gave it to him,
feeling disappointed because he may have not liked it.

"I love it." He says and takes it as he wraps it around his wrist in glee.

"You do?" Your eyes filled with hope but the amount of disappointment you felt didn't overcome the feeling of hope you also felt.

"Of course I do. My watch recently stopped working so I've been considering getting a new one, but getting one from you makes me even more happy."

"But what if your watch didn't stop working? Would you still like it?.." You asked, really curious.

"Of course I would. Whatever comes from the woman/man I love, I'll love too."

And that's when you realized. You were going to marry this man, and he was not going anywhere.

~~~ヾ('ω' )/~~~

check out my ko shinwon ff to all u universe's out there woooo