Logan's Late Nights (Logicality)

September 30th, 2018
Requested.

If there was one thing Logan was guilty of doing it was staying up late working on projects. He'd spend hours into the late night scheduling Thomas' daily life and videos, and then he'd realize that it wasn't color coded and spend another hour doing that. He could spend hours researching or working on random self indulgent projects, not even realizing it was almost two in the morning. It was an unhealthy habit that he was having extraordinary trouble breaking.

It was something that made his boyfriend a little upset, worrying about him more than anything. He'd found him asleep at his desk too many times to count at this point. Tonight was no exception.

Patton opened the door to Logan's room, finding every light off but the lamp on his desk; another habit he had, not turning on the lights during the day but not realizing it had gotten dark until late. The logical Side was writing at desk, but his eyes were closed and his hand had stilled. Upon the touch of his boyfriend's hand, his eyes snapped open and he continued whatever it was he was doing while he frowned.

"Lo... come on..." Patton said tiredly, leaning down to wrap his arms around him from behind. He buried his face in his hair as he tried to get him to go to bed. "You need to rest."

"I need to finish this first, Patton, I'll go to bed in a moment," he said offhandedly as he continued to write.

The moral Side let out a small whine hugging him tighter, pulling on him enough to make writing hard. He paused his writing. "Come on, don't be a Hamilton," he mumbled, smiling a little. Logan sighed, reluctantly putting down his pen and standing up as his boyfriend pulled him toward his bed. He was clearly exhausted, looking at him like a confused child as he sat down. Patton smiled at him affectionately, taking off his glasses and setting them on the night stand before snapping his fingers to make his boyfriend's clothes change to pajamas. He then guided him to lay down, sliding under the covers next to him and pulling him to his chest. Guilt welled up in the barely conscious logical Side's chest, making him lean into his embrace with a sigh.

"I'm sorry I keep staying up... I know it's worrying you and that it's not healthy," he mumbled, the guilt not even hidden in the slightest given his exhaustion.

Patton hummed, pressing a loving kiss to his temple. "It's okay Logan," he whispered. "We'll talk about some ways we can get you going to bed earlier tomorrow, okay? Just sleep for right now, can you do that for me?"

He could, his breathing deepening as his boyfriend pulled him closer.

Requested by this person: