CHAPTER 2-5

Shen Yue went home super exhausted with all the interviews and promotions she did for the whole day. It was indeed a tiring day.

She was already in her room trying to sleep when her phone vibrated. There was a text message.

Wang My Little Prince:
"I've seen your interview. I miss you."

It was a short but sweet message from his love. If only she could reply to it.

"I miss you more." she silently cried.

Tonight was one of the random nights that Dylan Wang or Didi, her first love, would text her sweet messages. He would ask her if her day went well. Or he would give comments about her work, how he didn't like the sexy outfit she wore in a magazine cover or even how annoyed he was with her admirers.

///////

Dylan Wang was her male lead in the remake of the famous drama Meteor Garden. He was the most annoying and childish guy she have ever known. He's a natural bully. He would always find time to bully her on and off cam. Little did she know that it was his way of getting her attention.

It was their last shooting day of Meteor Garden and Dylan was not yet done pestering Yue.

"Didi will you stop?!" she shouted at him.

Dylan laughed and hugged her. "Sorry sorry!"

"If your sorry is enough, then why do we need the police?" she copied a very famous line of Didi's character that earned a laugh from both of them.

She gently stared at Dylan and thought of how she'll badly miss this childish little giant in front of her.

"You'll miss me right?" Dylan pat her head.

"What? no way!" she rolled her eyes but laughed after.

"I'll miss you."

Yue was taken aback with what Dylan has said.

She was waiting for the punchline but it didn't come. So was he serious?

"I'll miss you badly" he said it full of sencerity.

"I'll miss you too." she answered back without hesitations.

Dylan smiled and hugged her. She hugged her back. Hiding her face in Dylan's chest and clinging her hands into the back of his shirt. They remained that way until they were called to shoot for the ending scene of Meteor Garden. In the drama maybe because in reality it was just the beginning of their wonderful love story.

Who would have thought that their Tom and Jerry kind of relationship would progress into something deeper? No one. Their co-actors in the drama who have become their friends were shocked when they announced that they were officially together.

"Don't prank us idiot!" Xize warned Dylan.

"What? Hahaha.. it's for real bro. Yue and I are officially a couple! We're celebrating our monthsary next week."

Darren smiled and congratulated Dylan.

"I always knew from the start that you have something for Yue."

"It's too obvious." Connor second the motion.

Dylan shrugged and smiled. "Was it?"

"If they'll compile all your behind the scenes with Yue everyone will see how whipped you are with her. I can even see tiny stars sparkling in your eyes everytime you look at her." Darren added that earned a laugh from everyone.