Chapter 30

Yue was comfortably sitting in the audience area. Happiness radiating on her face. She was complimented a lot of times because of her glowing beauty. Well, must be the Dylan effect on her.

"Shen Yue you look so glowing! What's your secret?" one actress asked when she was still in the backstage.

Well, just start your day with a half naked Dylan Wang lying next to you every morning! That's her secret! Ofcourse she won't say that! She blushed at her own thought.

"ahmm.. Maybe if you're truly happy it radiates in your physical self." she answered shyly. Before she bid goodbye and went to her seat.

Tonight is F4's reunion concert. This was the only project that Dylan commited. He didn't cancel it because it's a very rare opportunity to have the 4 of them in one stage. And this will be his last project ever.

7 years after Meteor Garden and the boys will be seen together on stage again.

Everyone was so excited. F4 on stage performing their Meteor Garden official soundtrack will be nostalgic. It will create anothet history and memory.

The audience screamed their lungs out as Connor, Darren, Xize and Dylan stepped in on the stage as they sang their hit single FOR YOU.

The flow of the concert went well. F4 performed their songs as a group and their individual songs respectively.

"Thank you guys for coming! Thank you for all the love! 7 years and you're all still here to support us. You guys never fail." Xize bowed his head. "And now for our last performer let's all welcome my brother! DYLAN WANG!"

And as if on cue a happy Yue was flashed in the monitor. Sitting pretty in the audience area.

Everyone screamed in joy when they saw Yue in the monitor

Everyone screamed in joy when they saw Yue in the monitor. And then Dylan stepped in and started singing his song.

 And then Dylan stepped in and started singing his song

"DiYue!"

"DiYue!"

"DiYue!"

The audience started chanting Dylan and Yue's couple name.